Are mobile games still crap?
  • Sts mobile has the interesting/broken quirk/bug of having silent's ring of the snake boss relic grant +2 draw per turn rather than +1.
  • I purchased StS again. It's the obvious choice, although it's super annoying having to start at level 1, plus i suspect im actually unlearning in the process. 

I genuinely thought Grindstone was what the jaded playerbase called Hearthstone these days. Def not going back to that
  • Just thought of one. Apple only though.

http://www.cardofdarkness.com/

Thought this was amazing. I completed it. When I mentioned Grindstone was one of my faves ever on mobile, it was actually this one I had in mind, although Grindstone is also a no-brainer if you have Apple Arcade as it's included.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Sts mobile has the interesting/broken quirk/bug of having silent's ring of the snake boss relic grant +2 draw per turn rather than +1.

WTF?  I did not even notice this lol
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • That should read ring of the serpent, the kinda upgraded ring of the snake you can get from bosses ^^
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    drumbeg wrote:
    Just thought of one. Apple only though.

http://www.cardofdarkness.com/

Thought this was amazing. I completed it. When I mentioned Grindstone was one of my faves ever on mobile, it was actually this one I had in mind, although Grindstone is also a no-brainer if you have Apple Arcade as it's included.

Ooo will check that out.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Mobile gaming - have messed about a bit with it - I like the type of casual thing like Yahtzee. 

Never paid for a game so I've been restricted to ones that try and get you to spend money. Played quite a bit of a version of Samurai Aces (a 2D shmup) that was actually quite good in it's way.  I remember playing a Wizard of Oz themed fruit machine thing that was a short term addiction before it more or less forced you to pay to carry on - was so well put together and very good at giving out little bursts of pleasurable feedback.

My old Android had an endless climber game - think it was called Whirlybird that was horribly addictive. Made good use of tilt control.

Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It's Mahvel baybee

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!