• I'll take a Ristar.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    A new Nights into Dreams. None of that walking about malarky - pure flight levels with TT and score chasing a-gogo.

Going to boot up Xmas Nights this weekend I reckon.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • This above almost everything else pls. The Wii game wasn't right.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I still think Bonza Bros could be a legit retraux co-op game. Not something anyone's likely to tackle because the IP is beyond dead but in terms of updating the gameplay there's a lot that could be done.

Tant-R was a mini-game / Warioware type of thing that could have mileage. They are a Bonza Bros branded series.

Ichidant-R (follow-up to Tant-R) was re-released as a Sega Ages games on Switch in 2019 so it’s not, like, full dead.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • TiL. Will take a look at those on a retro device, ta.
  • davyK wrote:
    A new Nights into Dreams. None of that walking about malarky - pure flight levels with TT and score chasing a-gogo.

Going to boot up Xmas Nights this weekend I reckon.

Done properly though, with the soundtrack remixing with each playthrough, and date and time of day influencing the graphics/theme etc
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Oof.  Just watched the trailer. Not convinced about 3D Golden Axe and Crazy Taxi got old quickly on the DC but I'm faintly moist at the thought of new Shinobi. DON'T FUCK IT UP THIS TIME. I still remember the crushing disappointment of the Saturn version.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Oof.  Just watched the trailer. Not convinced about 3D Golden Axe and Crazy Taxi got old quickly on the DC but I'm faintly moist at the thought of new Shinobi. DON'T FUCK IT UP THIS TIME. I still remember the crushing disappointment of the Saturn version.

Did you play the PS2 Shinobi game? I enjoyed what I played.
  • I did not. At least I don't think I did.
  • It was 3D, not traditional Shinobi. There was a sequel with a female lead character too (Nightshade?)
  • It was 3D

DISGUSTING
  • What a day to be a Sega fan!

heVyMJT.png
  • g.man wrote:
    I'm afraid that I'm not remotely convinced that whoever is developing the new Jet Set Radio understands the concept of love.

Apparently, some of the original team are involved.
  • I find that hard to believe. They interviewed the original team not so terribly long ago in the grand scheme of things, and they all agreed they were far too old to be making a sequel to JSR. They're thinking being that they only made the original because they were young and hungry, and full of piss and vinegar. Now they just smell of piss and vinegar. 
    Came across as being a wise old bunch.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Hahaha. Piss and vinegar
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • g.man wrote:
    I find that hard to believe. They interviewed the original team not so terribly long ago in the grand scheme of things, and they all agreed they were far too old to be making a sequel to JSR. They're thinking being that they only made the original because they were young and hungry, and full of piss and vinegar. Now they just smell of piss and vinegar. 
    Came across as being a wise old bunch.

Logically, you’re absolutely correct. This is Sega though, so anything is possible.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Having watched the trailer multiple times now I'm gonna say they all look promising apart from SOR, which looks like early development footage of Fighting Force 3.
    Yeah, I'm hoping that's still very early in development, because otherwise yikes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!