Christmas 2022 : Christmas Harder
  • digi wrote:
    My day was quite boring and nothing went to plan.
    Saved for aged to get my oldest (24) a ps5 and when he got home he was threatening to smash it off a wall as he couldn't get a cap off to screw the stand on it.

Then moaning he had to download his games etc,
    I mean what did he expect?

That's rough, but next year get him a screwdriver set and a PlayStation mini.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    In work today. Decided to go into the office for a change of scenery.

Had a old buddy over for some Christmas cake - he forwent the booze option as he had been out to 5am so was feeling delicate. Outlaws arrived last night and polished off Wifey's turkey curry before tearing into the port, sherry and dessert wine with cheeses and Christmas cake.

Also poured a couple for my nephew and bro-in-law after gifting the nephew a Guinness surger unit. :)
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Thur 29th, Fri 20th, Sat 31st were all drinking to 3am nights.

Head still fuzzy.

In-laws went home yesterday.
    Back in the office today.
    Bank balance is fucked.
    Happy New Year.
  • Yep, it's all over.
    Back to work, kids back to school tomorrow, all family commitments completed and now I'm absolutely broke
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Got mid morning rumble tums.....my system is missing all the carbs and sugar I've been hitting this last 10 days or so.  The next few weeks are when I do real damage re weight. Christmas itself usually isn't that big a deal re putting it on - it's the coming off the habits and eating up the crap in the house that does the harm. :)
  • I was back home Sunday and back to work Monday.
    A bit relieved to be honest, I'm done with Quality Street and people for a while.

I might even rediscover hunger this week. Perhaps eat something that isnt 90% sugar, doused in fat or both.
  • Yeah, I'd knock the deep fried creme eggs on the head for a bit.
  • Lets not go too far.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!