Vampire Survivors - Xbox GP/PC/iOS/Switch
  • Just more I think.
    There's a certain amount of points required iirc.
  • That one took me a while.
  • Where would you take the dog?
  • Huh, I tried the thing I tried before and this time it worked. Annoyed it didn't the first time.

Any clues to the last item?  It's the one to the right of the Kinder Egg.
  • Have you maxed out/evolved every other weapon?

I have two Bestiary entries which according to Reddit/Steam forums regularly bug out, as I've definitely killed the enemies so it's sitting at 119/121.

Only one more unlock for a 100,000 kill run with one of the DLC characters. Will easily do that by going into a level with full curse.
  • Yeah, I've done the 100,000 kill thingy.  I also have 119/121 and they are way up the list so I'm guessing I have the same bug issue.
  • Dog started whining at twenty past six, so after dealing with her, I had ample time to do the final 100k kills run before work.

All but those two Bestiary entries, which are the 14 minutes Dairy Plant boss, and the true final boss.
  • I unlocked all the main stuff but I had to look up several of the secrets (not sure how you figure some of them out otherwise)

Case in point
    Spoiler:
    SFV - reddave360
  • Has to be Inverse too.
  • Well, that bit was obvious.

I got one or two secrets by chance, I guessed correctly on I think 2 but if you were able to figure them all out without help, than you deserve a medal.

SFV - reddave360
  • Fucking hell. I've got 10 without looking anything up but I just caved and clicked on that spoiler. No way I'd ever have stumbled across that.
  • If you know the keys you can do it without the birds, they just show you what they are.

But yeah, and the Toasty one is bollocks too, though I'm sure Ellie and her mate would get that one with ease.
  • Ran through Moongolow and the Final Boss again, and it added the two enemies to the bestiary, so everything shows as complete now. Wish it had multiple save files, so could easily try things like speedrun attempts.
  • Trying to do a Lancet and Robes only run with the Arcana for freezes cause explosions, and it doesn't matter what stage I choose, the game crashes after a few minutes.

I've fully uninstalled and reinstalled now, so hopefully that fixes it.
  • I had something similar - a build that just fucked the game, somehow.  It also involved lancet and explody freeze.  Had to change my approach to get it to work.
  • Library crashed again, but I managed a full run on the forest.

Explody Freeze + Extra Might and Reduced Cool down for empty weapon slots + Game Killer is quite broken.

Took Empty Tome as an accessory, so had -92% cool down at the end.
  • OK I can see why this is so popular. I'm hoping the console version has better controls than the free phone version! It's giving me Gain Ground vibes.
  • ZMM wrote:
    OK I can see why this is so popular. I'm hoping the console version has better controls than the free phone version! It's giving me Gain Ground vibes.
    sync a controller to your phone?
    That's what iv done.

Should be borrowing an s again today for weekend so I can play it o the big screen but iv got used to playing it on toilet, kitchen and on the bus etc. ;)
  • Yeah this game is more addictive than it should be. I didn't realise there was a healing power up so gonna try and max that out. Struggling to get past level 11/12. Some of the weapons seem really shit like the knife. It's rare that you're moving towards any enemies so most of the knives just fly into nowhere and hit nothing.
  • ZMM wrote:
    Yeah this game is more addictive than it should be. I didn't realise there was a healing power up so gonna try and max that out. Struggling to get past level 11/12. Some of the weapons seem really shit like the knife. It's rare that you're moving towards any enemies so most of the knives just fly into nowhere and hit nothing.

Knife is actually one of the best weapons when you couple it with the right accessories, but in fairness, when I first started playing I thought it was shite too.

Every weapon can be used to good effect.
  • Yeah I have a penchant for holy water and garlic at the moment, and it's actually made forward movement through the hordes of enemies possible, so I can see how the knives could be useful. I really have to hand it to the makers of this game they've achieved something really great.
  • I just got to level 88 on Dairy Plant before all the enemies vanished, something then leapt out and one hit KO'd me. Don't know what that's about?
  • That's supposed to happen when the stage timer expires. There are builds that will let you survive the Red Death, and kill it.
  • i wouldn't say it's a spoiler, i'd say it's a good thing to know so you don't think it's always just a 30 minute grind to instant death.
    not that i ever survived very long anyway! ;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • The Unlocks menu has stuff listed for surviving 31 minutes.
  • The unlocks menu is an unlock.
  • I'm bored of this now. Was good while it lasted.
  • ZMM wrote:
    I'm bored of this now. Was good while it lasted.

That's what she said
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!