Beyond: Two Souls
  • Not had many opportunities to carry on with this the last week but manages to grab an hour or so yesterday.

Still enjoying the story, I reckon it shits on HR, though that is because I perfer a more supernatural vibe rather than a serial killa one.  Yes it is a glorified choose your own adventure book in videogame form & yes you are jumping through Cage's hoops, & it fecks me off that it feels clunky when controlling Jodie & that the "tether" with Aiden(which is the only game bit of the game, that feels like a game) is different lengths just to suit the story(maybe the next gen will smash the walls down), but its been compelling enough to stick with & the better half has watched all off it, which is rare these days.  Not far from the end I reckon, its good in its own way & I have done the choices as if it was me on the first playthrough, but like most of you have sussed, no where near a 40 buck punt.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Cam we make this a generic David Cage thread given they're all the same, or should I make a Detroit thread afresh? Sounds a bit bladerunner.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'd make a new one, 'cause I didn't know about this game until fairly recently. I think I probably saw the title and confused it with Too Human. I struck Cage off after Heavy Rain, so I had no idea he'd done anything after that All Is Full of Love trailer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!