Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    That's number five for me, and half-way through another three.  Smashing it.
  • I keep finishing one then adding another new one to my PoS. That's not the way to do it.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I should’ve been able to include Universal Paperclips here, but for the second time it’s left me unable to progress.

Fuck Universal Paperclips.
  • 8. AQUA KITTY Milk Mine Defender DX.

Smashing little Defender update.  Pretty basic, which is a tick in the plus column in this instance.  Protect the miners, kill the baddies.  Satisfying shooting, good sounds, nice look and perfectly pitched difficulty.  There's nothing to dislike, I had three days of fun frustration with it, so it's a [9] from me.
  • How have you been left unable to progress?
  • 3. Eco Clicker (Browser) - As the title says, it's a clicker game, the premise being to stop the earth dying by using trees and capitalism. It has fail states of the earth getting too hot or cold, so more tricky than Universal Paperclips. It also carries on when the window is minimised, so it's possible for the world to end when you're doing something else. I quite liked it, doubt that the educational message will do anything but preach to the choir, but that was nice anyway. The win state was a bit of a downer, I didn't quite realise what it did, but I suppose it makes sense.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    On my pile I have the following 4 staring at me

GT sport, still sealed
    Horizon IM NEARLY DONE I THINK
    Prey 1 hour done
    Dead Rising 4 3 hours done
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Does Horizon get better after the start (say 2 hours in)? Not clicking with it so far.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yes but it's not an all timer. It's a good 3.5-4 out of five
  • It gets a lot better. Seems like the average start has put quite a few people off, which is a shame as it's really worth attention IMO. One of the best open worlds to just go out and explore.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    The reliance on narrative through audiologs late game is really off-putting for me however, which is a shame as there's plenty of plot to go around
  • It's not a story game for me at all TBH. Not that it's especially bad.

It's an amazing game world full of interesting encounters.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    8. with AQUA KITTY Milk Mine Defender DX.

You're just making shit up
  • 9. Unfinished Swan finished.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    9. Swan.

FTFY
  • Kiwami 2 is a biggie as the PAL Yak 2 was gold dust. I’d also pay good money for a 3-5 collection on PS4. They don’t need to do owt besides push up the resolution - I just wanna be able to play the entire mainline series from 0-6 on one console.

You're right.  Just playing 4 atm - I'm surprised at how good it looks!  Pretty much just 0/Kiwami at 720p.  Some of the faces look incredible for PS3.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • How have you been left unable to progress?
    Spoiler:
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    2. Walking Dead: Michonne done.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Updated mine with NieR and Firewatch.

Not really feeling I'm completely done with both of them, but it will be a while before I'll go back to either of them I guess. I've seen the main ending(s), so that should be good.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    What did you make of Firewatch in the end??
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Liked it a lot. Meaning to go back and do the audio tour at some point (but probably won't).

Atmosphere and pacing was spot on for me.
    Spoiler:
    So yeah, glad I played it.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I've actually finished a game. Only a little one, but it doesn't happen very often so I will be celebrating tonight.

1. Sky Force Anniversary
    Basic, but in a good way. The upgrade progression is nicely done, which gives it a great 'one more go' feel.  Enjoyed the audio too, the explosions and weapons really hit my nostalgia gland hard. The various goals for each level, as well as a hard mode, give plenty of reasons to keep having the odd go to try and 100% everything. 7
  • 6 down now. Dishonored 2 with a rather respectable 8/10.
  • Updated my list with:

16. The Turing Test
    9 hours, all the achievements - but that’s not exactly difficult. Which is what you could easily describe this game as - a nice portal-esque first person puzzler which is more concerned with telling a story and creating an atmosphere than really challenging you. But, pretty good story it was and a great atmosphere was created so it was well worth the time I put into it.
    7/10
    Gamertag: gremill
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    You've done 16 already?!
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    You've done 16 already?!

Hah! No, that was just no.16 on my list.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • 4. Saban's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle (PS4) - It's alright. 4 player 2d scrolling beat em up. Not much depth, and can get a bit repetitive, but for an evenings 4 player fun it did fine. I wouldn't bother buying this unless you're really short on 4 player games. It seems to want you to replay it, but I can't see much replay value.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!