Secret Santa 2017 - Santas Revealed!
  • Thank you Shabs :)

That gullit book looks like a decent read to me.
  • Cinty you absolute boss!!! Thank you so much mate, you really smashed it with the gifts :)

So damn happy :)

Glad you liked them dude. There’s actually more but I couldn’t let you know until the Santa’s were revealed.

You’ll also get...

1. A package from China
    2. Bayonetta 1&2 delivered for Switch on launch.

Merry xmas.

Bloody hell Cinty!! That’s so generous!!
    I’m actually quite speechless .

Thank you x
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Had no idea who my S.S. was but I'm glad it was you. Forensic stalking there Aaron, who knew I liked a few?
    Been a bit tom and dick this Crimbo, so not put your shmashing gifts to use, but believe I sure will. Cheers!
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Thanks @Nina for the wonderful prezzies. And I get to extend Christmas by opening the others as I play Zelda. Oh and the card was fab too. Sending some Christmas spirit your way :-)
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    I KNEW IT!! Well, it was hair or one other. Thanks mate, much love xoxoxo

Pleasure was mine. Raise a glass with you soon, Champ.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Thanks HawBaw! Opened my envelope that had to wait for the reveal and along with a lovely letter penned by the beautiful man himself I got 4 complimentary cinema tickets :D

Thankyou big man, an excuse for a night out!

After I ordered that colouring book I felt a bit guilty, hope it wasn't too rude!! Well actually the other one I nearly ordered was a colourful cocks one!

You also need to check your b&b inbox!!
    As Skade will have forwarded my message with a bit of extra there for you.
    You'll need to open the link on a PC as it's a zip file :)
  • And thanks for the Lego Dante. Skade said there might be more on the way? If so, can't wait for belated Christmas! Birthday in December means it's the only month I get to open presents! I'm hoping it doesn't come till after New year's
  • Roujin wrote:
    Vere ya wee champ! Many thanks bro, choccies went down a treat later on I'm due to batter the fam at Skyrimopoly.

The card was absolutely top tier though mate!

Forum bless.

You’re more than welcome dude, Merry Christmas and hope it brings you a little fun!

Thank you to my Santa, Questor, much fun was had with Kingdomino, the Ghost now travels around on my keys and there’s always space for a cuddly badger!
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I reckon Moot was behind Cocko’s gift.
    Guessing lots of people guessed that correctly too.

Keep it in the spoilers guys, I've not been able to open yet
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Did bingley die?

Well done all, never fails to amaze me this place.
    Love you all.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Hello all,hope Xmas was good. Finally home and opened my package and of course it was from the bloody arsehole who I had to buy for. One of my bestest friends on the planet. Here's most of it (pin badges are ON right now)

BC39Tis.jpg besides that amazing card, the 3D Japan / windwaker print is going in the most pride of place I can find.

Even scarier, apparently there's one more present, and royal mail tried to deliver something this morning.....
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    (also love ya Joe and cya all sometime)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Big massive thanks to @Skade. A top gent, not just for organising this, but in general for being a bloody decent fellow.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    (also love ya Joe and cya all sometime)

Merry Christmas hollis.
    (sings run dmc Christmas song)
  • Wookie, you absolute legend. I'll post the full set tonight for everyone to admire.

Shabs, yes you will be getting something else. It's been an absolute bloody nightmare, but I'm hoping it will be worth it in the end. I'll explain once you've got it, as don't want to give anything away. Wanted to make sure you got something for the day though, as no one should have nothing to open on the big day.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Even scarier, apparently there's one more present, and royal mail tried to deliver something this morning.....

Yesss, complete the set!

Much love <3

After I ordered that colouring book I felt a bit guilty, hope it wasn't too rude!! Well actually the other one I nearly ordered was a colourful cocks one!

You also need to check your b&b inbox!!
    As Skade will have forwarded my message with a bit of extra there for you.
    You'll need to open the link on a PC as it's a zip file :)

Im about half way through one of the pages. Actually - it’s surprisingly fun to colour stuff in.

I quickly flipped the book over I don’t think anyone noticed :)
  • Bam!

DRvgilTXkAA7HTY.jpg

What's this?! Some kind of animal?!
    DRvglGOX0AENn9l.jpg

Another!!!

DRvgna5X0AIqkp7.jpg

The Tiger has 'El Tigro, Number 1 Dad' on it. The Lion has Leo and his birth date on the back <3 These went down really well with Lady Tiger and the cub himself...

DRvgzLfWkAAtgc-.jpg

Two more gifts, you say?
    DRvgp_5X4AAFMEM.jpg

DRvgwqDWsAAhXgV.jpg
    The most bestest Christmas jumper there is! Chun-Li vs Sagat. So, so good. I absolutely love thi (let's fight again sometime! I'm setting my PS4 back up tonight).s. 
    DRvguaNX4AALcvc.jpg
    A companion guide to the greatest 16-bit console. Yes. The Megadrive. Well done, Som. You may like Nintendo more but a least you acknowledge that Sega did it better. <3
    DRvgr-XX0AAGUNB.jpg
  • Thank you, Stopharage.  I really appreciate those books.  They will be a great read.  Well done there!
  • Awww, glad Leo is liking his little lion. I’m assuming I got his DoB right. Had to work backwards from some old Facebook posts by you and your missus!

And enjoy the MD book. I may get it for myself as a gamer rather than Ninty fan of otherwise.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Matt_82 wrote:
    Thank you, Stopharage.  I really appreciate those books.  They will be a great read.  Well done there!

Great. Was concerned that 1. you might have them already and 2. that the subject matter wasn’t festive enough. That Underexposed book is a fascinating read (my photographer mate recommended it) but is pretty hard hitting. Hope wrapping paper with your face on it didn’t concern you that I was a total fruitcake.
    Spoiler:
  • And thanks Dyno. Appreciate I don’t push a huge amount of you did a sound job of choosing stuff that was relevant and If enjoy. Ta muchly.

And thanks to Skade for doing a bang-on job of organising. It’s a tough thing to do and you made it look simple. Thanks!
  • Wookie, you absolute legend. I'll post the full set tonight for everyone to admire.

You’re very welcome mate.
    Funny story about those cards, I originally went through the official Top Trumps site to get an official set of branded Top Trumps cards made. That would’ve allowed me to write a short blurb/description on each card about that particular person.
    These were very funny and I was damn proud of some of those.
    The next day I get an email from the asking if I could edit a few as the language wasn’t appropriate for a family company such as theirs. They also refused to print some of the avatars as there were copywrite issues.

I asked them to send me a list of the offending cards and I would see what I could do.

Of the 30 cards I submitted they sent a list of 29 offensive cards!!

I replied to them with a thank you but if they couldn’t do it I would take it to an unofficial source.

This particular place let me run 40 :)

So I had to pick just 40 of you, some unfortunately didn’t make the cut. It was nothing personal, I just went through the list of most recent/most frequent posters and picked 40 at random. Well I say at random, 2 had to go in and one for maximum PLORNTness.

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

You’re very welcome mate.
    Funny story about those cards, I originally went through the official Top Trumps site to get an official set of branded Top Trumps cards made. That would’ve allowed me to write a short blurb/description on each card about that particular person.
    These were very funny and I was damn proud of some of those.
    The next day I get an email from the asking if I could edit a few as the language wasn’t appropriate for a family company such as theirs. They also refused to print some of the avatars as there were copywrite issues.

I asked them to send me a list of the offending cards and I would see what I could do.

Of the 30 cards I submitted they sent a list of 29 offensive cards!!

I replied to them with a thank you but if they couldn’t do it I would take it to an unofficial source.

This particular place let me run 40 :)

So I had to pick just 40 of you, some unfortunately didn’t make the cut. It was nothing personal, I just went through the list of most recent/most frequent posters and picked 40 at random. Well I say at random, 2 had to go in and one for maximum PLORNTness.

Thats awesome, genuine chuckle from me and the girlfriend.
    Can't wait to see the cards and if i made the cut.
  • It's only fair that you post everyone's blurb too.

Edit: @wookie
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    It's only fair that you post everyone's blurb too.

Edit: @wookie
    That would be great!
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Wookie, you absolute legend. I'll post the full set tonight for everyone to admire. .
    You’re very welcome mate. Funny story about those cards, I originally went through the official Top Trumps site to get an official set of branded Top Trumps cards made. That would’ve allowed me to write a short blurb/description on each card about that particular person. These were very funny and I was damn proud of some of those. The next day I get an email from the asking if I could edit a few as the language wasn’t appropriate for a family company such as theirs. They also refused to print some of the avatars as there were copywrite issues. I asked them to send me a list of the offending cards and I would see what I could do. Of the 30 cards I submitted they sent a list of 29 offensive cards!! I replied to them with a thank you but if they couldn’t do it I would take it to an unofficial source. This particular place let me run 40 :) So I had to pick just 40 of you, some unfortunately didn’t make the cut. It was nothing personal, I just went through the list of most recent/most frequent posters and picked 40 at random. Well I say at random, 2 had to go in and one for maximum PLORNTness.

Fucking inspirational work.

Stopharage wrote:
    And thanks Dyno...

Merry Christmas!

Figured a Leicester fan would need some help to understand why all the men were running towards certain patches of the green field at varying times. It's hard, because Vardy just runs all the time, regardless. 

It will click eventually...

As for the Pokemon book/annual, looking around the board, it looked like you were trying to get one of your kids into it, so went with that. :]
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Great effort everyone, especially wooks!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!