Agony
  • Agony looks like Zbrush speedsculpt mashup but the camera movement and effects, like the nearfield dof, make it look very realistic, and it looks like they have all the translucency going on at the end. Looks like it's being played on VR although I don't think it is. The camera movement could have been recorded or inspired that way though. In fact a lot of the animation seems deliberately janky (like those jaws) making me think it was recorded as things were moved realtime by hand
  • Raiziel wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    LazyGunn wrote:
    Esh I just said I wanted to play it. It wasn't so much the initial gorefest although I liked that they had established a sense of atmosphere, it was more the closing part of the video which had a bit of colour in it
    I quite liked it, some of it.  I liked that other one better, the E3 one, what was that called?  *sigh* I guess it's up to me to make a properly unsettling hellscape then.
    I don't know if it was at E3, but someone posted a vid here a while ago of another game that the above put me in mind of. It was very Cronenberg/Gigeresque. That the one? Looked more disturbing than Agony.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I thought it was very atmospheric.
  • Does it have co-op so I can play with the boy?
  • Scorn looks alright, but very stiff. Nice art but from the video seems to currently neuter gigers vision (if you were familiar with his work you might say 'hurr'). Reminds me of doing an fps like dark seed did an adventure
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Ah yes, Scorn, that was it. I'll play neither, but Scorn looks the more interesting of the two.
    Get schwifty.
  • Boney vs meaty, traditional vs scifi visualisation of a hellscape. Interesting but could become very boring very quick without context and gameplay to back it up.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Weird how nobody does the opposite.

Gliding around over cotton wool clouds, with the sun shining. Classical music playing, choral vocals, people laughing and having fun. The big man walking around high-fiving folk. Angels handing out canapes. Hot chicks wearing small robes.
  • What do you shoot/hit with bone first? High fiving is a paradigm shift that's too big to face
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I'd play a high-five 'em up.
    Get schwifty.
  • I spent most of that thinking 'fucking get on with it then.'
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    CADBURY-WORLD-SHOP-4-610x250.jpg

Why is this not Twirl land. What a mistake.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!