PM151 / Pocket Monsters print (22nd July 2016)
  • I'm really excited about these. I think I'm going for red because the blue clashes with the blue in my room while the red matches nothing.

• Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    the blue clashes with the blue

Wat.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • His room is blue, but not that shade of blue, so it will look poor hanging on the wall.

Red on blue however will look fine.
  • Actually my room is majority grey but has a feature wall with a prominent blue (and yellow and pink and purple and green).

So, as chopper points, I think a non matching blue would look worse than a completely different colour.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    a feature wall

Whut?
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    blue (and yellow and pink and purple and green)

That sounds like quite a wall
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    a feature wall
    Whut?

Aren't they all

"New wall from Mattell, holds roof up, awesome feature"
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • A single wall with either pattern and or colours offset against plain colour walls in a room or space.

Its been a thing since fucking time, including 20+ years ago when I had white bedroom walls with sick ass garfield wallpaper on one wall.

Fucking whut indeed. Tch.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    His room is blue, but not that shade of blue, so it will look poor hanging on the wall. Red on blue however will look fine.

I guess, I just think I object to 'blue clashing with blue'. The bigger clash will be the red on blue... but that may actually look better.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    A single wall with either pattern and or colours offset against plain colour walls in a room or space.

Its been a thing since fucking time, including 20+ years ago when I had white bedroom walls with sick ass garfield wallpaper on one wall.

I understand the concept of having one wall decorated differently to the rest, it's the phrase 'a feature wall' that I'm whutting. One of my balls is slightly bigger than the other one, I don't refer to that as 'a feature bollock' do I?
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Others might though
  • I think it's ok to call something differently decorated and a bit standout in a room a feature.  It's not a new term.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    One of my balls is slightly bigger than the other one, I don't refer to that as 'a feature bollock' do I?

I'd only call it a feature bollock if it were a different colour, rather than just a different size.

But if it's a different colour, you've got other problems.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Roujin wrote:
    A single wall with either pattern and or colours offset against plain colour walls in a room or space.

I understand the concept of having one wall decorated differently to the rest, it's the phrase 'a feature wall' that I'm whutting. One of my balls is slightly bigger than the other one, I don't refer to that as 'a feature bollock' do I?

Are you for real right now? The wall is a decorative feature in the room. Ergo play-do its a feature wall. Please suggest a better name, o master of interior fucking design.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    One of my balls is slightly bigger than the other one, I don't refer to that as 'a feature bollock' do I?
    I'd only call it a feature bollock if it were a different colour, rather than just a different size. But if it's a different colour, you've got other problems.
    Yossa ordered the blue one!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    Roujin wrote:

Are you for real right now? The wall is a decorative feature in the room. Ergo play-do its a feature wall. Please suggest a better name, o master of interior fucking design.

A blue/red/yellow/wallpapered/colourful wall.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Billy wrote:
    Blue Swirl wrote:
    Yossarian wrote:
    I'd only call it a feature bollock if it were a different colour, rather than just a different size. But if it's a different colour, you've got other problems.
    Yossa ordered the blue one!

**coughingupporter**

Hahah

I had one wall in my main room terracotta as that's where the dinning table went.

It's not terracotta anymore, I've refined myself to magnolia throughout.

Colour's in arts only. I've gotta get a blue one of these. Can't have two red Dan Clarke's

"Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Both prints are available now - use 'BADGER' at checkout for -15%. :)

arkotype.tictail.com

• DONE! 

Ordered the blue because it should look nice next to the New Zealand Story print. 

Top work Dan, I hope you get some wider recognition from the interwebs for this one.
  • Ordered. Went for blue as well.
  • Ordered one of each, the blue looks too good to miss!
  • Done. One red one blue. Going to hang them at either end of the staircase down to my games room.
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Ordered blue!
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • How quickly do you anticipate these selling out?
  • Thank you to everyone who has picked prints up so far -- can't wait for you to see it in the flesh!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Buying both. The one that clashes can be a birthday gift for someone or something.
  • 30 quid is a ridiculous price mate, considering how nice the stuff is, and the prices cook and Becker etc.

So far I have the outrun one (my fav, so fucking good) the Mario one, new Zealand story and now these. Of and of course the business card logo you designed for me :)
  • Ordered the blue one! Can't wait to see it in the flesh

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!