isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    It's quite probably possible Temps but I cannae be doing with all that much haxxorz business really. 
    Fiddling around with a few things to try to get it into a Steam library is where I call It quits before MS work out how to do it officially. 

It seems the Steamlink does need to have access to the Steam overlay and UWP don't allow that currently. Smells like a lot of buggering about sing that method to me?

I was hoping to get it onto the jumbotron when I was thinking of the full PCMasterace version originally but it looks like it might be a bit of a wait yet.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Can you not just add Forza in steam as a non-steam app?
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Don't think so. It's a problem as it's a Universal Windows Program and sits very much in the Windows store architecture. They are looking at making it so that it will integrate with Steam but that needs Steam to get various hooks into it which it cannot do just now. 

There are some easy enough little hacks and fiddles to get it launchable from the Steam menu (I can't get them to work mind but others seem to be able) but it won't allow a Steam overlay apparently and so probably won't be easy to run in BigPicture mode and so currently stuffed run in Steamlink.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!