PS4 Destiny Crew - Who's in for Kings Fall
  • It's gonna be a long time till I'm levelled up. Has the whole 'give you better gear than you've got' thing been working?

Yeah, pretty much.

Blues can easily beat purples this time around.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • I unencrypted my engrams one at a time, rather than all at once, equipping anything that gives me a better level then quitting out the cryptarch boy. Then when I do the next engram it seems to give me even better gear that's always an improvement on my current level.
    Jumped up silly levels. 40 is really only a couple of strikes away
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • JRPC wrote:
    Skolas proper was one of the best boss fights I can remember. Exhausting but brilliant.

Very happy to lend a hand when you're ready for a run at it.
    Skondo wrote:
    If I could join you both that would be great.

Sounds like a plan
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I unencrypted my engrams one at a time, rather than all at once, equipping anything that gives me a better level then quitting out the cryptarch boy. Then when I do the next engram it seems to give me even better gear that's always an improvement on my current level.
    Jumped up silly levels. 40 is really only a couple of strikes away

This is indeed the way to go. I've jumped from 200 to 226 with this. I think I could be raid ready fairly soon.
  • Nubs, don't decrypt engrams until after you hit 40
  • The rate of drop is so high I expect to be able to rerun the HoW stuff again and pick up a pile to do 40 with. So much better tab the rng pish at the end of a level. Not touched crucible yet. Dunno if I will.
  • Guys get to 40 like gonz says and get a load of them '3 of coins'.
    Then go do drakis in the level 14 'scourge of winter'  on venus.
    As you approach the end make sure you have your '3 of coins' equipped, and chip drakis health to low, then close in on him and fire a rocket at his feet to kill you both.
    Theres around a 1/6 chance youll get an exotic engram, and there weapons and armour.
    After you both die youll spawn outside his room, equip your '3 of coins' again collect your exotic engram and repeat.
    Exotic farm.
  • If you do digi's method, don't complain about not having any exciting drops in a months time because you've already got everything.
  • TheDJR wrote:
    If you do digi's method, don't complain about not having any exciting drops in a months time because you've already got everything.

I reckon bungie has locked farmers to a restricted loot table. Got nothing but duplicates, even from the nightfall.

That said, I'm 290 on one character and 285 on the other :). There is an upside to being sick

• b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I did 10 coins and hit bugger all :-(

Might give it another go. Has Xur gone?
  • Yeah, goes at 10am Sunday morning.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Bugger. Oh well guessing it'll be patched by next week.
  • TheDJR wrote:
    If you do digi's method, don't complain about not having any exciting drops in a months time because you've already got everything.

Theres only a few things that will drop, but i got the exotic sniper that blinds enemys on headshots and  new the last word,
    seems like mosr drops are armour.
    Tred,knuckle and pranky all got the exotic autorifle that chains lighting, knuckle and pranky both got jade rabbits. 

Theres also a lot of duplicates, everyones had telestro multiple times.
    And diffrent rolls on armour.

And if your progressing the game in quests and raids there will always be exciting loot drops as some are tied to quests and obviously raid specific.

Im not advising everyone to burn thru there coins on this (like pranky and tred have, i still have 300 odd) , its just in comparison xur is a corner store and draxis is a supermarket.
    Itll help lower light folk get up to speed.

Iv had a couple of things as i said above (and 2 armour pieces) and now im happy to leave it at that.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Main Warlock up to 289, other two are round the 250/60 mark, one Void sword, one Solar sword and enough stuff to make the Arc one. Just need to get the Titan onto the Dreadnaught and finding some fragments for Erris. 

All in, not a bad days work.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Added matey.

I've also jumped nicely to 231 after patrolling the dreadnought.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Anyone need to update their light?

EDIT - think I should be raid ready for this weekend. :-)
  • Oh look, yet another Destiny thread! Why isn't this just in the main thread?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Quick lads run, it's the forum rozzers.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Anyone need to update their light?

287 cheers.
    Can-of-sprite
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Anyone need to update their light? EDIT - think I should be raid ready for this weekend. :-)

I wont be on friday or saturday weekend coming, going to egx on friday with a few friends and meeting a few friends there we regularly play with.
  • g.man wrote:
    Oh look, yet another Destiny thread! Why isn't this just in the main thread?
    TheDJR wrote:
    I'm with g on this one.

This thread is intended to organise raids without reading 50-100 posts a day in the main thread,
    has either of you moaned at the x1 thread folks?
  • No because I'm pro-Bone and PS4 is terrible.
  • Wait, we can't organise raids in a thread. I've read many times that we should be using Whatsapp. Are you all mad?
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Set up a raid organisation section if you want to use it. You can find it here: raiding.badgersofdestiny.com
  • digi wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    TheDJR wrote:
    I'm with g on this one.
    This thread is intended to organise raids without reading 50-100 posts a day in the main thread, has either of you moaned at the x1 thread folks?
    Yes.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    digi wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    TheDJR wrote:
    I'm with g on this one.
    This thread is intended to organise raids without reading 50-100 posts a day in the main thread, has either of you moaned at the x1 thread folks?
    Yes.
    Good.
    Speedhaak wrote:
    Set up a raid organisation section if you want to use it. You can find it here: raiding.badgersofdestiny.com

Have to create an account etc, think its easier to have dedicated threads.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Updated a couple of light levels. Think people are getting there.

OK, just spotted the website thing. If the rest of the PS4 crew want to use it, I'm happy to. I've signed up.
  • Yeah, not entirely sure why we had separate raid threads. I'm not overly arsed though.

I'll definitely be ready be weekend.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!