Where the fuck did Unlikely go, and why is he back?... Welcome back...
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I've restarted The Trip.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • The Trip is the balls
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I'm still a bit sad mentalist Lawrence got banned. I know it weighed heavily on Petey but I don't think banning is ever the answer. Hey ho.
    I concur, although he acted entirely like one hellbent on getting themselves banned.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I'm still a bit sad mentalist Lawrence got banned. I know it weighed heavily on Petey but I don't think banning is ever the answer. Hey ho.
    I concur, although he acted entirely like one hellbent on getting themselves banned.

He got himself banned from Twitter too.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • I'm still a bit sad mentalist Lawrence got banned. I know it weighed heavily on Petey but I don't think banning is ever the answer. Hey ho.

I'm not, fully deserved.

Of course the real answer was for him not to do basically any of the things he was doing, but since he proved incapable of that, banhammer away.
  • What he do?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    He was generally being as offensive as he could possibly be.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    He PM'd me a couple of times over my surname. I ignored him.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • He had serious mental health problems Spock, and for whatever reason decide to alienate the entire world with incredibly offensive trolling on here and Twitter and Facebook and frankly anywhere else he could think of.
    He was given plenty of opportunity to get his shit together but refused.
    Eventually he just had to go.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I liked Lawrence but I think he just wanted to be banned. I notice he defriended me on Soundcloud too, no idea why.
  • @Beano You came up as a suggestion on LinkedIn. You're a sexy motherfucker in that pic.
  • How can one be offensive here? Peoples too shmart, right? (I omit miself off coarse). Come back, you beautiful bastards!
  • Sorry previous response took ages cuz pissed
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    @Beano You came up as a suggestion on LinkedIn. You're a sexy motherfucker in that pic.
    Ah, back in the day. Should I get the goate back?

@kow he blocked me on soundcloud. I quite liked his beats. NVM.
  • Spock wrote:
    How can one be offensive here? Peoples too shmart, right? (I omit miself off coarse). Come back, you beautiful bastards!
    When you're repeatedly telling people you hope their children die, there's no real way back from that.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    4th photo in a google image search too. Eh.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    This is the best photo of me though

1D4U2jr.jpg
  • g.man wrote:
    How can one be offensive here? Peoples too shmart, right? (I omit miself off coarse). Come back, you beautiful bastards!
    When you're repeatedly telling people you hope their children die, there's no real way back from that.

Fuck. Fuck him, them.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Spock wrote:
    I've had beer :-(
    TBF it was a shit joke...I've had a fair amount of red wine :)

I laughed in the end.
  • The full colour image reveals that's not a necklace as I first assumed, but headphones! Plus a rather stylish woolen jacket.

Yeah, bring the goatee back.
  • It's a sad tale Spock. He was a great guy who just completely lost the plot and wouldn't be helped. Dark days.
  • For whom the bell tolls.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    He had serious mental health problems Spock, and for whatever reason decide to alienate the entire world with incredibly offensive trolling on here and Twitter and Facebook and frankly anywhere else he could think of. He was given plenty of opportunity to get his shit together but refused. Eventually he just had to go.

Lawro? Lawro was safe.

But you know, this place has some insecure wind up merchants frequenting it.
    I shan't absolve myself, cause' we're all mofos'. But from time to time I think we put each other through some needless shit.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    The shit he put people through was vindictive and malicious.
  • Let's just all be LOVELY from now on.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I think he chemically reacted with Mod and exploded.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    He'd lost his mum around that time, did he not?

He certainly had some deep shit going on.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Let's just all be LOVELY from now on.

Man... Fuck you. :]
  • g.man wrote:
    It's a sad tale Spock. He was a great guy who just completely lost the plot and wouldn't be helped. Dark days.
    Jeepers. What with the high level of shared interests, intelligence, bonhomie, history and not to mention Blue swirl's superb work in the metal health thread, one would hope people here could figure things out when shit gets weird/stoopid.  I don't come on here often but I really do find everyone here hilarious and wonderful; I love being a badger. It's a shame, with all the goodness that outweighs the bad on here, that folk leave. 

That said, if you "call" a person's kids/family, you forfeit your right to adult conversation and you might have some "me" work, to do.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!