Her Story
  • Spoiler:
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Spoiler!?

I mean there's... A lot in that clip.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    FWIW, my notes...
    Spoiler:

Need handwriting, huh?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    mk id spoiler that also "lol"? It's horrendous.
  • Reg when you search it nothing comes up (so to speak) iirc. So I didn't think I had to spoiler it.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • 12:00:59 on 03/07 - one of the last ones
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    12:00:59 on 03/07 - one of the last ones
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • While I was thinking about that
    Spoiler:
    I was reminded of the other one
    Spoiler:

The ambiguities are great because there seems to be enough information to be confident of everything rather than a lack of information obscuring the truth.
  • Anyone think the game could/should've been done differently?
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Super meter.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Anyone think the game could/should've been done differently?

Nope.
  • Still got loads of vids missing. Found a few thanks to tips from @mistercrayon.
    One set of vids that people might find interesting, not sure if it's been mentioned
    Spoiler:
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I got 50% last night so feel confident I can start reading spoiler tags.

The amazing thing with this is you can trade spoiler tags almost kind of since everyone's experience can differ so much.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Spoiler:

SB definitely went for a Blade Runner ending. Loved this.

Fuck his eyes out if he ever takes a stance on the ending.
  • I've played a bit of this today. Her acting is prohibiting enjoyment. I recognise her, but that's by-the-by.

My search results so far have generally yielded significant results, and the artificial limit of only allowing you the first five is pants.

Not hugely impressed so far.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Sounds like you've just about cracked it
  • Okay, I'm done. Verdict? Utter horseshit.

It only took a few searches for the obvious major plot point to make itself apparent, not long after that a video confirming some exact details pops up.  I'd unlocked less than 25% of the videos and so I was spending time watching clip after clip of pretty banal stuff. I've read your guys spoilers above, and I find it hard to believe any of you are entertaining one of the options. The only answer was made explicit in a video I saw early doors. So then the details you guys are pointing out above aren't interesting. I just thought, "yeah, whatever, is this really it or is there some amazing revelation coming?" It wasn't. After watching another brief, insignificant video, the end triggered.

If you want to watch someone badly acting some dull shit for a while, go ahead.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    So
    Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Which vid just about confirmed it for you?
  • Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • Bollockoff wrote:
    Spoiler:
    By the way, I realise this is a legit clue in the game, but
    Spoiler:
  • I played a videogame for the first time in a bit, and it was this one.

Girl can't act, tis true. Story's kind of guff in the end too. Still, I think this was structurally ace, no regrets.
  • I mean I think I completed it because there were credits but I'm still not sure why
    Spoiler:
  • Well,
    Spoiler:
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Okay, I'm done. Verdict? Utter horseshit.

Slightly unrealistic because you can't beat everyone up and pin it on a mental I suppose.
  • So a couple of interesting tidbits.

Firstly idle thumbs have done a "her story" special podcast. They're usually great so it'll probably be good.

Another thing edge reviewed it and gave it a nine. The most interesting part is they gave one of those post script doodahs with Barlow.

One criticism is that the actor is not very good at the acting. Whatever I thought it was fine but I guess people can think this. The interesting bit in the interview is how restrictive the script was. Unlike a film or show the actor had no freedom in their choice of words as each word literally affected the game mechanics.

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Would I be missing anything if I overlooked this?

The comments so far suggest I wouldn't...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Nah, its not that good.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!