adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    The demo has massively increased my interest in this - it’s basically the next Kirby’s Epic Yarn or Yoshi’s Woolly World/Yoshi’s Crafted World but the character is Peach and the conceit is it’s all a stage play instead of made of yarn or crafting materials. So the background details are designed like stage backgrounds, a vine monster might look like the vines are made out of wood etc. The gameplay is a pleasant surprise but the technical performance is slightly disappointing although hopefully because the demo is based on a pre-release build. It’s very much the type of thing that’s designed for kids but should be as decent for adult comfort-eating gaming as Epic Yarn or Yoshi’s Woolly/Crafted World. Nowt amazing but I’d happily buy it for my theoretical children.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    The price for Pepper Grinder has dropped in. £13.49 = day one.

Ooh this does look fun...
  • Games aimed at kids are generally less embarrassing than games aimed at adults imo. Given the choice of having to play Showtime or Bayonetta on the bus I'd go with the former.
  • My boys want it. But they also want Planet Zoo on Xbox, not buying them both.

They'll play Planet Zoo for months.
    They'll finish Peach in a few days.

Buy them Dark Souls.

Yeeeeeeeees
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Main reason I would maybe not suggest the Peach game to adults is that it appears to be very straight forward (easy) and might not be the best value. Doubt it will hold value like the big Nintendo games either so likely will be reduced more quickly.

But if you have the money and just want a quick, chill game why not.

I would definitely agree with Moot that there are far more embarrassing games out there.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My boys want it. But they also want Planet Zoo on Xbox, not buying them both.

They'll play Planet Zoo for months.
    They'll finish Peach in a few days.

Buy them Dark Souls.

Yeeeeeeeees

There's a genuine point between City's post. C is going to have the time of his life with Peach. He's so into it. I get theoney to value ratio and you have an out, but for 8 hours C is going to be in heaven.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Main reason I would maybe not suggest the Peach game to adults is that it appears to be very straight forward (easy) and might not be the best value. Doubt it will hold value like the big Nintendo games either so likely will be reduced more quickly.

But if you have the money and just want a quick, chill game why not.

I would definitely agree with Moot that there are far more embarrassing games out there.

Let's see this game drop price. If Mario Donkey Kong won't....
  • TBF Im assuming there.
    This is also why Im kinda reluctant to pick up a Switch again. Cant really do an ageing console mega sweep like most consoles.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Yoshi’s Crafted World has held its value new and on eBay.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    DrewMerson wrote:
    At the risk of outing myself as even worse at videogames than I generally admit…

Yoshi’s Crafted World is no simple task if you try to 100% levels. It’s maybe breezy enough to just reach the end of a level, but getting everything involves some frantic thumb work.

You are not wrong.
  • Mario Wonder is amazing
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    DrewMerson wrote:
    At the risk of outing myself as even worse at videogames than I generally admit… Yoshi’s Crafted World is no simple task if you try to 100% levels. It’s maybe breezy enough to just reach the end of a level, but getting everything involves some frantic thumb work.

Even Yoshi's Story on N64 was the same. It was a ludicrous breeze but finding all the melons and unlocking all of the levels was a different proposition entirely.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    It’s actually quite hard to get all the stars for the bakery minigames in the Peach demo.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    So Unicorn Overlord is seemingly my jam so I have spent the FIFTY THREE FUCKING POUNDS that it was discounted to on The Game Collection to play
  • That teams game on the Vita was/is really fucking good.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    Muramasa Rebirth or Odin Sphere Leifthrasir? The former was ace, I always fancied the latter but it was always an eye-watering price.

The former was best on Vita, but they’re both good. The latter is often on sale on PS5.
  • Dragons Crown! That one!
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Has anyone tried the Wii Sports remake on Switch?
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK wrote:
    Has anyone tried the Wii Sports remake on Switch?
    Yes. We have it. It's good fun!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Dragons Crown! That one!

Also a good one. Have that on PS5 and Vita, and 13 Sentinels on PS5 and…yeah, I like Vanillaware.
  • Grim Grimoire needs a remake/re-release!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    DrewMerson wrote:
    The former was best on Vita, but they’re both good. The latter is often on sale on PS5.
    FFS. I have more games than I know what to do with and all the restraint of a randy Jack Russell.
    Turns out it’s on PS+ Extra.

Oh yeah. Enjoy!
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Second Mario movie is now in development with Illumination.

Paper Mario: The Thosuand-Year Door remake is out 23 May.

Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD is out 27 June.

I still don’t think they’ve announced anything for April?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Peach is 22 March and Endless Ocean is 2 May so maybe they won’t do anything for April as there’s only a slightly longer than a month gap between releases.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!