Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    I'm not sure what to make of this. Doesn't seem as comprehensive as DOTA or as Fun as HoTS.
  • Anyone in for this tonight on Xbox One?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    No. We're all playing titanfall instead. Join ussssss...
  • Smite is better.

Loved getting back into this again last night. Won every game, I think? Would be good to see a few more people playing.
  • Yeah good games.  I'm always up for some Smite.

We should explore that Scylla Ymir stun lock combo a bit more.
  • Yeah, for sure. Will give her some more time later because that combo was brutal.
  • More people should play this. You can join Team Tiger Gets More than One Kill / Team Nexx tonight if you play your cards right.
  • I moved to Heroes of the Storm on COMPUTER but then ditched that because I currently don't have a desk and that's a nono for MOBAs
  • Net died, sorry Nexx.

I really need to watch some tutorials on this. Am so bad.
  • No worries, although we did end up losing that game :(

Some close games yesterday. That game where we won by 1 ticket was amazing, sorry for screaming like a girl when we won...

I think I put some guides and stuff in the first post. The other thing that helped me out a lot was changing my control scheme. I use the one with the abilities on the triggers (I think they call it the savage) and also quick cast which makes hitting spells and abilities a lot easier as you only need to press the button once.
  • Is there still the option to tweak individual abilities for the different cast types? With heroes like Chaac, I didnt have the ult or throw on quick cast, but the axe attack really benefits from it, for stuff like teleporting to the throne axe etc
  • Nexx wrote:
    No worries, although we did end up losing that game :( Some close games yesterday. That game where we won by 1 ticket was amazing, sorry for screaming like a girl when we won... I think I put some guides and stuff in the first post. The other thing that helped me out a lot was changing my control scheme. I use the one with the abilities on the triggers (I think they call it the savage) and also quick cast which makes hitting spells and abilities a lot easier as you only need to press the button once.

That was amazing. We were sitting on it for a while, too.

I just went 9/0/20. I know you don't believe me, Nexx. But I did. It was amazing.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Is there still the option to tweak individual abilities for the different cast types?

Yeah you can.

I just went 9/0/20. I know you don't believe me, Nexx. But I did. It was amazing.

Haha I believe you Tiger! What god were you using?

• Freya. Managed another similar game with Anubis just now.

Pretty shoddy opposition, I guess!
  • Anubis is a str8 up noob killer, until you figure out you can just walk away, or test him quicker than he can kill you.
  • Yeah, he didn't feel great. Dealt good damage up close but people who knew what was what would just step sideways.

Stunlock - Ultimate combo is nice though. Rips through people.
  • I'm really enjoying playing as Nemesis. She's amazing at sweeping up opponents who are hurting but think they've got away.

Had a great one just now where I'm pretty miles away and see an opponent running. I activate speed boots and charge the length of the arena, double dash into their tower zone and hack them down just as they enter their base. Manage to get away after too.

• Oh you guys are playing Arena, I see. It's a good laugh that. My favourite arena game was during one of the special rotations, and it was 5v5 all Ra. My friend who is a DOTA wizard built his Ra to do area DoT and Melee damage, so counter to all other Ra builds, and went storming to the lead to cries of hax. We still laugh about Melee Ra.
  • Branching into other stuff now, but Arena seems a good place to learn the basics of combat.

I do like Arena though, it must be said.
  • Such a shame someone like @Knight doesn't play this as well. Another couple of team mates would make a huge difference.
  • Its all part of our MLG training plan tempy. You wouldn't understand.
  • Heh, I'm too DOTA orientated, Arena never did it for me
  • Have we got a 100% win record from the times we have played with Joust etc? Quite enjoyed it last night, a nice change of pace. 

Like a machine. Nexx is the engine. The random, the wheels. El Tigro? I'm the wingmirror or something. The fluffy dice.
  • Yeah that joust match went well. We should probably give the doubles mode a go if its still up.
  • You around tonight, Nexx? Haven't played for a few days.

Gave Awilix a try. Seemed pretty... if you use all your powers within 2 seconds of each other.
  • Yeah I'll be around. We should give Siege mode a go tonight!
  • Fuu.... needs a 5 gb update...
  • Going fairly quickly though...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!