The End Game
  • Seth is a minnow compared to the psychic superfiend that is Gill.
  • I quite like the Wonderful 101 level bosses so far, even though I'm not that good at it.

The best boss fights I've played included mgs3 and the showdown in the field, and also Rez Area 5. If that kind of counts.

The top pick for me though is Skyward Sword. Final boss, taking heavy impacts upon my non Hylian shield. After an hour of lead up battles I was feeling pretty spiffy at this stage.

Well...

One big impact later and my shield shatters into pieces and of course I dont have another.

About that time it dawns on me just how to deal big damage so with balls swaying in the breeze I attacked him with the product of six weeks game time experience, dodging, smashing and making a comeback that shames Conor MacLeod and his cheating metal pipe assist from a non participant.

Best, most cathartic and cinematic boss fight for me, ever, and it was all interactive.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!