Graphics Cards
  • Utter gobbledeygook.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Top marks for spelling gobbledygook wrong but yes, you're right.
  • Utter goobelldaygak.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Just got my 970. Needless to say it's very very good. The new run of amd cards are strong but make too much heat
  • Mine's sat in its box waiting for the psu to arrive :(
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ugger gottleygeer
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • LazyGunn wrote:
    Just got my 970. Needless to say it's very very good. The new run of amd cards are strong but make too much heat

How's the new card doing? Which version did you go for? Mine's installed and ready for action, psu should arrive tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll have it up and running shortly after.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Really enjoying the card I think it's the typical msi twin frozr. Haven't done much in unity with it but finally got to see some new games with all the dials up. Card doesn't get louder than a whisper with ac unity, far cry 4, witcher 3 with all settings up to max. These games look phenomenal at these settings btw with special mention to assassins creed which really is something. So yeah, recommended

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!