PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Aye. I want to try it on hard.

Me too.

• I get pretty much the same laggy laggy in this that I get in BF4. 
    EA, E gahey more like.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Touch wood ive not had any lag yet.
  • pantyfire wrote:
    I get pretty much the same laggy laggy in this that I get in BF4. 
    EA, E gahey more like.

There probably is latency at work but the fuck is it as bad as BF. This is rock solid 60fps, I have put in a good few hours since Friday and not once had the slightest twitch of banding. Sure you could contest a few kills but it gets round it by not being as clinical as BF when it comes to the gunplay. I know BF has tonnes more going on, but it really is a treat to play something so solid, smooth and consistent.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    BF4 is like playing quake on a Dreamcast compared to this. Not had one issue.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    BF4 is like playing quake on a Dreamcast compared to this. Not had one issue.

It Quake wasn't that bad !
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • If your playing into the wee small hours it gets pretty bad when your up against yanks, I just go play horde mode when it gets to bad.But during the day it is rock solid.

I am getting insane lag on this tonight, servers must be fuct.
    GT: Tr3D   PSN ID: TR3Dx
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Just updating, will try and jump in if anyones on once its done.
  • is this on 360 or One?
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Both
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Sweet.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Tried to jump into Moto and Frantic's games earlier and it wouldn't let me, is that down to the update?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Probably yeah.

Loads of fun on horde tonight, it's such a great version of it. All the special zombie waves are brilliant, especially 'sneak' where the soldiers are in ghillie suits.

Bags of charm.
  • The m/p has been a complete horror show on this tonight, so much lag and when the yanks are filling the servers every f**king game descends into spawn camping.
  • Well who'd have thought?...
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Had a night on this last night. It was ok. It's cute and plays nice but it's a bit throwaway. There's subtle depth to some classes but tactics are fairly limited, as usual, who's quickest on the trigger wins. Also there's not much defence against certin plants/zombies abilities; particularly the cactus snipers picking you off from afar. A crouch toggle would have been nice. A bit of patching here and there would sort it I suppose. If maps had the complexity and verticality of TF2 then it might be more entertaining. On the whole it's a bit forgetful as there isn't really much to differentiate it to any other online shooty games out there. Enjoyed horde mode for a while though. Probably not worth thirty quid.
  • Hoping to be on this from 8pm tonight for a few hours if anyone is on? I've only partied up once with B&B lot and that was on BF4 on the 360. Got put on the opposite side with bunch of absolute cretins and managed to get systematically destroyed by Paul, G Man and others. Never had a negative k/d but every time I died it was one of those badgers, egad. 

I guess protocol is just to jump into whoever's party is running? Is there any way of seeing what party someone is in on the XB1; don't want to jump into a party if peeps are having a catch-up with non-b&bers.
  • I don't think you can see who is in their party until you join it but if you go to friends (with the new dash preview update thing) find the online friend and then select join, sub options come up to join game, join party, join party and game etc…
    I take it a lot of those options don't pop up if they are not in a party.
    If we are on and in a party then it's not private/regulars only, so don't worry about that.
    As you don't get messages now when people turn their Ones on then its quite easy to overlook people that weren't their when you initially partied up, so just butt in.
  • Jesus what have they done to the party system? What should be a simple button press away now sounds like you need a degree to navigate. Laughable really. Why can't you just browse available parties and who's in them like the 360? How do they manage to screw these things up?
  • They should do that, and I'm sure that has been fed back on the preview feedback forum. You can also see if your friend is in a party from their profile and as Panty says, there are a few joining options.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Cheers for the advice, will just jump into the first game/party I see tonight. Does seem quite counter-intuitive at the moment.
  • Why can't you just browse available parties and who's in them like the 360? How do they manage to screw these things up?
    This feature has been at the right hand side of the friends page since the Bone launched.
    It has now been removed in the March update.
    Unless I'm missing something, the only way to see who is in a party and with who now, is to go into a friends individual profile on the friends page where it will tell you if they are in a party and who with.

MS really are fucking cretins

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I don't get the hate?

I look at my FL, sees who is playing PvZGW and jump into their party. No hassle, no fuss and certainly nothing worth writing to Anne Robinson or having a stroke over.

:)
  • Its not a school night for me tonight so if bitchez want to play this or BF4 until all hours, then whoop.
  • Aaaaand I just remembered I'm going out tonight. Toss.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Anyone about 7:45-8ish?
  • Hope so, but missus may commandeer the TV for The Following. Ghastly stuff.
  • Nineish again for me most likely.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aye me too now. Missus home earlier than expected
  • The ea servers seem to be down, sigh.

They seem to be back up now, I appear to have lost all the plants/zombies I unlocked last night from the 1k sticker packs (just f**k off ea).

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!