adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Me first! I've just completed Pandora's Tower.

Really enjoyed it, and was pleasantly surprised considering it's the developers first non-licensed title. It's well-designed, has no major flaws, and has the best boss battles I can remember playing. Thumbs up from me.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Just completed Another Code for the DS. While I was pretty enjoyable I think Cing spoiled it a bit by adding a load of really obtuse missable stuff. Like there's a plotline that doesn't finish properly unless you examine certain items, and then are these text logs in the form of DS carts for you to collect. But the game frequently locks out previous areas so it's a bit of a dick to collect all this without literally acting out the entire game from an FAQ.
  • Most recently: Dark Souls. Suck it, bitches.
  • Finished Fez last week. Did enjoy the classic platforming feel and thought the world was beautifully put together (assisted by the soundtrack, which complimented the levels really well IMO). Found the first 2/3 of the game incredibly relaxing, but the last 1/3 incredibly frustrating. A couple of repeating puzzles, then a couple of extremely obtuse ones spoilt it slightly towards the end (I can't imagine how I would have ever got a couple of the anticubes, or the last cube shard without the internet).

Oh, and it's the old time I will be (albeit briefly) above dubs on a leaderboard anywhere ever!
  • Just completed Another Code for the DS. While I was pretty enjoyable I think Cing spoiled it a bit by adding a load of really obtuse missable stuff. Like there's a plotline that doesn't finish properly unless you examine certain items, and then are these text logs in the form of DS carts for you to collect. But the game frequently locks out previous areas so it's a bit of a dick to collect all this without literally acting out the entire game from an FAQ.

Nice.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Haha, whoops.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    streetfighter x tekken.

psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Dark Souls.

Did the alt ending with my faith build.

Also have my sl10 sitting at the final hurdle so I can help others.

Immediately started a new build.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Episode 1 of the Walking Dead.

Reasonably well written and captured the tone of the comics well. Would describe it as an interactive comic than an actual game, but I enjoyed it none the less and will pick up the next episode. Only 400msp as well.

Xbox/PS3/Wii U: Enragedwhale
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I must be getting towards the end of both The Last Story and Pandora's Tower
  • daviedigi said:

streetfighter x tekken.

Fighting games don't count.

DENIED.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Getting 1000/1000 achievement points would totally count.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Hush your Tatsunoko playing lips.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message

daviedigi said:

streetfighter x tekken.

Fighting games don't count.

DENIED.

fair enough, might never get done with that one really! ;)

• The Witcher 2

So my first run through is complete.  I absolutely loved it.  The combat got a tad stale towards the end as it became very easy, however the story was excellent.  The final few revelations in the third act made for some difficult choices and a realisticaly downbeat ending.  I didn't quite realise just how big an effect my choices would have in some cases whilst really having little consequence in the overall scheme of things.

The game looked great, controlled well (once you get used to it) and was gripping.  Plus it has an excellent credit sequence!

Got to do a second run through now, making one large opposite choice, and go for some achievements I missed.

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • The Witcher 2

So my first run through is complete.  I absolutely loved it.  The combat got a tad stale towards the end as it became very easy, however the story was excellent.  The final few revelations in the third act made for some difficult choices and a realisticaly downbeat ending.  I didn't quite realise just how big an effect my choices would have in some cases whilst really having little consequence in the overall scheme of things.

The game looked great, controlled well (once you get used to it) and was gripping.  Plus it has an excellent credit sequence!

Got to do a second run through now, making one large opposite choice, and go for some achievements I missed.

I started this on 360 the other night, put in about 3 hours, but I'm not really feeling it yet. I'm terrible at the combat which doesn't help. I'll give it another good go on bank hol mon and see if I enjoy it any more.
    Xbox/PS3/Wii U: Enragedwhale
  • If your focusing on sword play, I struggled for the first act, however, as I unlocked swordplay upgrades it got so very easy. 

It wasn't until the end of Act 1 that the game really clicked for me.

Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    DARK SOULS  

finally took down the last boss, possibly the greatest game in exsistence.

• MGS3: Snake Eater

Stunning game, it's even better than the 2nd.
    The change from sterile corridors to the jungle is a massive improvement. Being able to get right up to an enemy before taking him down is brilliant.
    Like MGS2, it feels so dense that I'm going to need a second (or third) playthrough to find all the nice little bits hidden in it.

That's for another day, on to Peace Walker.

PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Don't forget it has the best boss fights.
  • It also has the best boss fights.
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Red Dead Redemption

Picked it up again yesterday, managed to polish it off quite quickly somehow. Very pretty, gameplay perhaps isn't the greatest, but I did like how the last lot of mission mixed things up a bit. It's worth playing just to look at the prettiness.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Hush your Tatsunoko playing lips.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom >> any other fighting game.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • But what does the super meter do???
  • Alternapost: I remember that game when it was called Power Stone
  • Metal Gear Solid 2. Haven't played an MGS since the PS1 days. I'm still ambivalent as to whether a game should make one watch quite this much, but can't deny it's a very rich script that really wouldn't work in anything other than a game. As overblown and heavy handed as it is there's a lot of humour in there and a deal more intelligence than most other games can muster. The actual game has probably aged more than the story aspect in fact, with the controls remaining fiddly throughout. Hope they're more refined in 3 and Peace Walker. Overall, there's definitely a unique charm in the MGS games that deserves to exist.
  • Another build up to gwyn in DS.

I might actually be done for a while.

*In shock*
  • Finished FFXIII-2 last night. Well, I say finished, I got the ending without all the fragments. Apparently the true ending happens when you have them all.
    30 more fragments to go and paradox endings to achieve.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • heh. And Trails far enough to see credits.

Finished an extreme track with under 100 restarts too.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I just got all 120 Shines in Mario Sunshine! I got a special ending screen! It said "Have a relaxing vacation!". Then it faded away after seconds. SECONDS. I worked SO HARD and then I didn't even have a chance to look at the fruit of my labours properly!

Worst, worst 3D Mario game.
‹ Previous1234567314

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!