We Are The Idiom OF Games and the GAME IN MIND DEBATE
‹ Previous1234
  • menversuswomen.jpg

Welcome to the NEXT GEN where we are becoming closer to the place of dreams. Microsoft are battling the Japan giant Sony to dominate the industry we have come to know as the electronic art arena. This arena may have walls but in the future we will see that those walls were doors. Those doors lead to the place where we will all be together with ONLINE PRESTIGE and a presence which makes our fingers connect to each other through the big guns of the Shooters, the Puzzles of the Classic Role Playing Games that unite rather than divide.

When we saw the games which will define our lives and the connectivity which will allow us to dominate each other on the battle field, we smiled. When we saw the power of Gamer Culture to defeat the anti-consumer injustice of DLC we smiled. When we saw the return of a friend from the past in old Microsoft, we smiled.

Sony or Microsoft?

The question on everyone's lips is now to choose the Japan Giant or the American Giant. Both have power, but which can be trusted? Can we really trust the American Giant to stick to its promises to care about Gamer Culture? These are questions with no easy answer and we have to look inside our hearts and see the answer.

Ladies or Gents?
    Another dichotomy can be located easily in the debate over Women's Rights and Men's Rights. Do we go for one or the other or both? Men kill themselves more.

What We Have Learned

We have learned that we define our own outcome. That outcome is something which can only be achieved through the power of the group, and the will of the individual. When we boldly step into a new generation with such fine games as Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: Ghosts and the dazzling Project Spark, we know that everything will be a matter of time.
    We are the Idiom of Games and THE GAME IN MIND
  • In before the lock!
  • Elmlea please engage in the debate of the thread or see yourself to the door.
  • You're not in charge! I'll debate after dinner.
  • You can open the debate. Choose between one of the Three Topics detailed above.
  • Piss in your own child.
  • I reckon this is Scorpio/Valiant.
  • Chances are. Anyway, we have mechanisms to deal with.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    1. sony.

2. wtf.

3. i learned this proboubly aint the forum for me anymore and i should also drink less.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • I don't understand the question, but philosophically:

1. Neither. Absolute success for either is untenable.
    2. Why can't we have both? Both men and women have societal problems that are all important, and it is banal to make it an either/or proposition.
    3. Where is question 3?
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Could this be the non-fanboy next gen thread then?
  • I hope the next gen is full of cool games that don't suck.
  • ...no, really...wankered

bed

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • To Vela

I already took the choice for both into account. Please learn to be a better reader.
  • Fuck off.
  • Important Topics For The Debate

We know that a man finds a woman sexy but does a woman find a man sexy? We shall explore this. The answer could lead us to find the solution that is still present between the sexes in the arena of video games. We have breast and leg but they do not have an equivalent.

Violence can be damaging to the child. And to the modern day audience who is so cynical. But what about the fetus? I sometimes see pregnant ladies playing a game, I often say to them, please consider not playing the more violent video games. Yes, ladies are powerful in different areas to men, but not the fetus. A fetus is not as powerful as a man.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Fuck off.
  • More Important Topics For The Debate

Civil disobedience is popular in the "real" world, but can it transfer into the world of games? Yes. But how? Occupy The Digital Landscape?
  • Remember the forum rule: don't be a dick.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Fuck off.
  • Scorpio? Or a new annoying alt?
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Please be reasonable.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Fuck off.
  • Interesting use of bold, underline and italics.
    Of course you know who I am..
  • Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Brooks wrote:
    Fuck off.
  • pan Giant

Ain't no knocking Tefal from their lofty perch. For truly NEXT GEN cooking performance, hard to beat. Must be down to their revolutionary non-stick coating and innovative base material that ensures even heat distribution and consistent results. The benefits of a lightweight pan with the performance of a heavyweight, think Le Creuset but half the fat, which again thanks to Tefal's commitment to non-stick engineering, is always the case. Whether it's frying an egg or steak, a stir-fry, boiling carrots and peas, frying bacon, an omelette, a stir-fry, boiling cabbage, scrambled egg, a quick stroganoff, a stir-fry, boiling an egg, soup, a stir-fry, corned beef hash, a stir-fry, warming the baby's bottle, boiling water for a coffee because the kettle's broken, making jam (or chutney), a stir-fry, a stir-fry, frying sausage, making eggy bread, boiling corn on the cob, stew, curry, hotpot, homemade chips, boiling sprouts or even just a stir-fry, Tefal have all your culinary pan needs covered.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Have no idea what is happening. Welcome to the forum
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Yes. This is what I seek
  • Let's try and brainstorm.

We have a conundrum as it now concerns the topic of Second Hand Games. Some argue from an industry standpoint. Some argue from a gamer stand point. Some argue from a heart standpoint.
  • Fuck off.
‹ Previous1234

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!