• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Gamecube (the little console that could):

These photos are really old - have some nice imports now (inc. Castle Shikigami 2, 60Hz Ikaruga and Pacman Vs) - Have my 4th wavebird, 2 consoles with BB adaptors for MKDD and 1080 LAN modes. Have a GBA player too....

gamecube1.JPG
    gamecube2.JPG
    gamecube3.JPG
    gamecube4.JPG
    gamecube5.JPG
    gcBongos.JPG
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Ooh, Sub Terrania.  I tried to complete that again a few weeks ago and failed miserably.

Lush game - I love a gravity shooter me - not many around though - believe it or not the 2600 has got a stonking homebrew version of Thrust now.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    The Player's Choice versions of those GC games upset me.
    Get schwifty.
  • Christ! 13 was a disaster on a GC pad.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:

too true - I've actually since replaced Smash Bros with an original - I probably need my head examined.

I've a load missing from those photos - really must refresh them.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    Raiziel wrote:
    too true - I've actually since replaced Smash Bros with an original - I probably need my head examined.

Nope, that's a perfectly rational thing to do in my world.  Also, that GC collection needs Skies of Arcadia.
    Get schwifty.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    ....ooh, and no Thousand Year Door?
    Get schwifty.
  • Awesome collection Davy! :-)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • I would post pics of my games collection/room, but I use Imageshack and that just seems to post a link, rather than an image.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Link then.  Folks will travel.
    Get schwifty.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    ....ooh, and no Thousand Year Door?

Its been hard to find a nice clean copy of either of those.....I've also got Killer 7, Eternal Darkness, Burnout 2, Beach Spikers, Dk Jungle Beat, the PoP trilogy, RE0,1,2,3, Mario Sunshine, XGIII and P.N.03 though...really must get the camera out.

• Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    How are these games stored, davy?  On display, I hope.  Let's see them in their natural habitat.
    Get schwifty.
  • i loved legend of the mystical ninja on the snes and always wanted the n64 version. Sounds awesome. IIRC I watched a youtube tas or longplay about 3 years ago. I was also wondering about the lack of smash bros.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    How are these games stored, davy?  On display, I hope.  Let's see them in their natural habitat.

I'm between storage solutions at present - it isn't pretty - they are in fact safely shelved but behind a now extensive Wii collection in a shelving unit in a corner of a crap filled spare room - I really have to get decent shelving.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    Link then.  Folks will travel.

Okay, I'll get on it.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    i loved legend of the mystical ninja on the snes and always wanted the n64 version. Sounds awesome. IIRC I watched a youtube tas or longplay about 3 years ago. I was also wondering about the lack of smash bros.

If I can't get it CIB I tend to leave it unless I really want the game to play - I like Smash Bros but not a massive fan. No Waverace64 either as I hear the PAL version is crippled.

I'm considering a Japanese N64 and getting exclusives (Sin & Punishment) and some of the titles that got poor PAL treatments (rumble Mario 64, Pilotwings, Waverace etc.) and would be prepared to break the PAL N64 collection up to fund it.

• Raw. You are an inspiration. When I get my shelving and hit sorted in the next fortnight I'll post some picks of what I've got but hardly anything I have is boxed. Out of interest which is your top 3 of each system you have?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'd post my Master System games, but I don't want to be here all night.
  • ah Game Cube, my favourite console I think
  • It's a pretty bad state of affairs for my old consoles currently

JRtXS.jpg
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Davy - desperately after a copy of Rat Attack if you're selling....
  • Excellent stuff Davy, couple of japanese megadrive games i'm after in there and all :)
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • I'd post my Master System games, but I don't want to be here all night.

How many have you got, roughly?  I considered starting to collect MS games a few years ago.  Are any of the card games worth much?
  • @Tiger I will share my stuff with you anytime... GRRRR.
    Nick wrote:
    Billy your collection is just beautiful. What can you tell us about Policenaughts? Have you played it to completion? Do want :/

I do rather like the Japanese 16bit era artwork :)  Policenauts is difficult to play because it's Japanese only.  I could use a translation sheet online but I would rather wait until I can get through it by myself, been learning Japanese for a year and a half so I'm getting close.  Some of the more simple Japanese games are fine now.  The art book that comes with Policenauts is very nice, some illustrations, cels, CG and a bunch of stickers in the back.  I could do some scans if anyone is curious.
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • About 70 or so I think. I've lent a load out atm, so can't get a direct count.

Not sure about the prices on the cards. The cart games though generally are pretty damn cheap, I know a while ago I picked up a few games for 99p each.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    ooohhh...pricy...that's a ton up game right there.

No chance of a port of this game as Sega lost the source code apparantly.....

• @Tiger I will share my stuff with you anytime... GRRRR.
    You're such a sweetheart. Grrr.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Excellent stuff Davy, couple of japanese megadrive games i'm after in there and all :)

Was about to say I have a Japanese Castle of Illusion you might like but I see from your pic you already have that.

• Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I had Panzer Dragoon Saga.  Sold it about four years ago for about £90.  I didn't even play it.
    Get schwifty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!