Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel
  • Eurogamer article.

Didn't really give this much of a second glance until I noticed Visceral are picking up stewardship of this.  Played and in the main enjoyed the first, not played 40th Day but always mean to pick it up during a drought.

Not a massive amount of info to go on at the moment, drop in/out co-op, deeper weapon upgrading and customisation, etc.

At the moment a solid bet for a £20-25 pick up, how the MP pans out may swing it.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm lapping up any co-op I can lay my grubby hands on. I might grab 40th day, and this at £20.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Didn't really give this much of a second glance until I noticed Visceral are picking up stewardship of this. 

That immediately put me off, though Wiki claims are co-developing it. Hopefully this means EA Montreal will slap them whenever they start 'refreshing' the game too much.
  • I like the Army of Two games. They are good fun (I have only played them in co-op) and so I will be playing this.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Hey, there is a thread.

Demo is out and I tried it last night. The art style is incredibly inconsistent, some of it is quite ugly, other bits almost reach Uncharted levels of nice.

Apart from that, generic and leaden footed. Demo's are tough to do I suppose, but I can't see what the hook is to sell this.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    The previous ones were exactly the type of game that puts me off the whole shooter genre.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Just big dumb fun really. Looks no different in game from the last one. I will get it just because its a good co op game if nothing else. I like the new scoring system. Bit skeptical as the PS3 demo has sound glitches and cut outs. That said I want it for under 20 quid really. The last one was quite short and the mp was fun for five minutes. I fully expect micro transactions in game and probably a season pass knowing EA.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!