Anyone else wanna play Zelda: Tri Force Heroes the way it was meant to be played™?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    As people might have gathered from the Currently Playing and Just Completed threads, I'm currently on a Zelda catch-up binge. The difficult ones are the canon but multiplayer-only games - I'm basically fucked for the Four Swords games until they get some kind of online re-release but Tri Force Heroes for Nintendo 3DS is online enabled, still has functioning servers for now and is presumably at the bottom of the list for being re-released as it's not that long out.

I've got a suspicion that there are also Zelda fans on here that haven't got round to this one and might like to partake before the 3DS servers are eventually taken down. I'm not 100% on how to do voice chat over Dischord but presumably this is possible and we'd be able play this The Way It Was Meant To Be Played™ while we still can.

Anyone interested in taking part in some online sessions?
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I'd help if I still had the game or console.

Will try to assist by saying it's an enjoyable experience overall. Would be poor solo but with three player controlled characters it was somewhere between above average and genuinely good. I played with retroking and reg without voice chat, it's not a deal breaker.
  • Am up for that, though I’m a bit useless for availability.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I'd be up for it again, if we could organise it.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • That being said if there's someone who hasn't played it that wants in I'll step aside.

Also wouldn't be up for voice chat if that matters, wouldn't be ideal as I'd likely be playing it with other people watching TV in the same room.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • I could be in depending on availability
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I'd have to find a copy of the game, and y'know, time zones.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!