PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    609677-Godfall0.jpg

So I got into this last night, late and yup, it's great. Anyone here prone to loot games will definitely be at home with this and I suspect Warframe players especially given how the game works and uses frames.

Here is the start of the game courtesy of Arekzz which gives you a idea of it's systems and combat:

Gotta say I really enjoyed my time with this last night after the stale taste left by Beyond Light. This is definitely more of what I want in these games, big systems, numbers and complexity. It's on the Epic Game Store for €60 which is a bit steep but I think it could have longevity. They've made it clear this is not a GaaS but more like MHW in their business model which is fine with me. Lets be honest, no one has launched a decent GaaS game yet...

But yeah, give it a try.

Oh, it's got Co-Op as well I forgot to say and it does actually have end-game content and more is coming. The current setup is a tower progression rogue lite system I think. Need to do more research into it.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I am downloading it now.

I see jolly coop on the horizon.  ;)
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    It's right up your street mate, you'll like it!
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Will buy when they cut the price to the bone.
    Get schwifty.
  • Gearbox? After Battleborn? They'll drop this quicker than a questionable USB stick.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    If I could describe it as of now it would be Lords of the Fallen meets Warframe meets Diablo meets Path of Exile.
  • I thought this was definitely going to be shit?
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Depends on what kind of games you like I guess, perfect for me at the moment. I refunded Destiny Beyond Light, can't be arsed with it.
  • Gearbox? After Battleborn? They'll drop this quicker than a questionable USB stick.

Lol. They're just publishing this one though, not developing. I kinda loved Battleborn, the main multi-player mode was a good go at a MOBA-influenced first-person game type, and the other modes all had their charm. Half decent PvE campaign as well. Real shame they fuelled the competition and comparisons with Overwatch like they did, with them being such different games at heart. Only OW was ever gonna win that fight.

I'm interested in giving Godfall a go at least, but it won't look as good on my PC as it does in the PS5 footage I've seen. And I don't wanna spend that much. Will be keeping an eye on it though.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I tell you what this reminds me of: Too Human. :)

I'm liking it so far. The combat has a real nice "thwack" about it. When you get hit by a hammer you can really feel it.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Yeah the feedback from the combat is excellent!
  • I had a quick dabble last night too.  I'm in fellas!
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    My Epic gametag is Mr Speedhaak for anyone who wants to add me.
  • Damn, you're on it man!

My Epic gamertag is: Munjahaidate
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I've sent you a FR. I already have Speedhaaki possibly linked off Steam.
  • Accepted! Sorry haak, party drops on mission complete lol
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Having no way to communicate is a bit of a bummer in this, bit like MH I guess. Did you leave the mission there?
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Also pro tip if you're using a controller turn off 'enemy soft lock' - Destiny had the same. When you pass over an enemy with your cross-hair using a controller the focus locks to them slightly.
  • Cool. Yes, I completed mission and it sent me back to town. Currently in story cutscenes. Apparently still in party.
  • Going to crack on with story a bit. On The Godsmith level 4.

Love it, has muchos potential.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    No worries, I was just confused as to what happened. Probably better to get a discord session going or something. Will probably just spend some time solo anyway learning the weapons and systems! Fun session though.

@Curtis, yup that's me just changed my handle from Speedhaaki to Mr Speedhaak. Some cunt stole my name :P
  • Funnily enough I've just plopped into the Discord channel.  Got about an hour before bed.  Yeah, probs best to suss out some solo action.
  • Good chatting. Take care and let's get some stuff done gentlemen!
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Yup, nice to talk with you mate. See you soon for some more of this!
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    These Weapon Techniques are amazing! I can't believe i didn't unlock this skill node yesterday. 

Also, i just logged in to find that Zero preorder sword in my inventory, even though i purchased it on release. Does everyone get it free?

Farkin' hell! I just tried a mission on Hard and got wrecked by the first mob. Ouchy!
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Yeah had a proper view over the skill nodes last night and there is some interesting stuff there. Looks like all your skills and weapons get saved to your Valorframe - sort of like a loadout, which is cool. Not played with any other frames yet. I also noticed there is a cosmetic menu in your inventory and I was able to equip a silver version of the standard frame, look sweet.

Got that sword as well, think everyone gets it? Looks like it can't be enchanted though so I reckon it'll become obsolete after awhile.

Still lots to learn about the systems and how weapons, combos, affixes and skill nodes all work together to form builds. Reckon if they expand on this they will have a great little game on their hands!
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Couple of tips:

Spirit Vision (left on the d-pad) makes any chests or world collectibles glow a tower of orange. Its impossible to miss them.

There are rare resources in hard to reach locations that glow green in your spirit vision. Just chuck your shield at them to collect.

Happy gathering!
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Yeah, you need it for the invisible chest too which also seems to be the case for the extra quest requirements.

Anyone come across one of those 'whack a mole' puzzles yet?
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I just did 3 secrets (the red pillars) in free roam. They all involve spirit chests. Just don't ask me how i did the plant one cause i have no fucking idea. lol!

I have 4 Valorplates now, and i've gotta be honest they don't really play any differently. They may need levelling up and augmenting before they come into their own? Doesn't help i keep forgetting to pop my Archon Fury which do differ because of the elements, but its still not immediately noticeable.

Anyway, i'm not whining, just making an observation. ;)

Just hit Level 15 so i can try out the early game Tower for some survival based grinding & looting
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    That's been a common complaint though over on Reddit, the Valorframes aren't as different as people were lead to believe. No increased movement speeds or abilities ect. However, they have time to look at this feedback and maybe do something in the future.

At the moment I think there's enough variation in the skill-tree and weapons to give you the opportunity to come up with some interesting builds. I only just noticed this afternoon that weapons have different dmg outputs. Physical, water, earth and fire. So another interesting bit of info there.

Need to get into the augments to see how they affect things though.

It's definitely a good start I think, for a 75 man team.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I'm really surprised they didn't go for the obvious move of this frame hits hard, this frame is a tank, this has fast regen. But thats been done to death so they went elemental only for some reason. Too early tell and too early to criticise.

I've been researching Shatter because my current frame has it as an inherent skill. Sounds amazing. Basically you build up a white bar above the enemy by attacking and using North Skill, then when you wanna let rip use South Skill and it returns it all as damage and they explode. 

You about later?
‹ Previous123456

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!