Onrush (NG MotorStorm)
  • Birdorf wrote:
    Cheers Bob. Think I’ll give this a miss, sounds like there’s too much button pressing involved for my liking.

It's very simple one button for boost. One button for onrush when activated, one button for tricks on the bike.
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Well that doesn't sound too bad, I should probably try the free weekend.
  • Birdorf wrote:
    Well that doesn't sound too bad, I should probably try the free weekend.

It's growing me.

The mode where you just earn boost and rush pretty much is just racing around, but position doesn't matter.. it's just a case of earning as much boost as possible and trying not to get wiped out to often.

The mode where you start on bike and have three lives.. is ok. Obviously you've to try and maximise your bike time and then kind of go on the offensive when you get to the big vehicle after your third life.. but it's not the best. The vehicle combat is the weakest aspect.

The capture the hill mode is ok.. but needs a lot of balancing.. it's fun when your doing well as your team seem to contribute fuck all unless you're nailing it. Get wiped out and be at the back and you can miss two or three zones before you've even caught up. Also the big colored zone draped over everything makes it hard to see the landscape which is incredibly frustrating when you wipe out and have to respawn.

A straight racing mode could've have kept the drone cars for earning boost and it still could've been a team effort so that finishing lower down wasn't disatrious..

As I've said before it needs a lot more balancing and some like Blizzard and Rockstar who can develop at their lesuire could've made something special.

You get the feeling this had to hit a deadline.
    I like to think I'm a CAN DO kind of guy...
    And the number of cans I can normally do is 12.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!