Music Quiz - PS2 special
  • Right, took me a while.  Here's another game music quiz.  20 tunes from PS2 exclusives (or at least they were on release).  Mostly easy, a couple of tough ones.  Mayber.

Deadline, say, Monday 23:59?  PM me once you're done.  A point for each correct answer.  The pictures may or may not help narrow the choices down, not easy doing picture clues, but they're not (necessarily) against correct game (e.g. clue for 20 may be the picture shown during 10 etc).

IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING THEN THIS MAY HELP
    What I wanted each picture to represent, pics are still in random order
    Spoiler:
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Yas!

Nice one, elf.

Will try to give this a go soon.
  • Didn't have a PS2 so that should make it a challenge.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    PS2 Was the era where I was out of video games apart from PES etc due to University and a combination of no money and spending what money I did have on trying to appeal to the opposite sex, so I pretty much only know 1, 7, and 18 which all fits in with my tastes.
  • JonB wrote:
    Didn't have a PS2 so that should make it a challenge.

I had one but it's still a massive challenge.
  • Advance apologies if you're expecting the pictures to be a help. Some of them were very tricky to do picture clues for.

If you have no idea what a particular picture is of, ask and I might be able to clarify without giving game away.
  • I know a few. Can probably guess some from the pictures as well, but that won't help if they're all mixed up.
  • Bump. How are people getting along?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Too tough for me, apologies.
  • VPN issues as always. Will try and get on this again, today.
  • Didn't do too badly considering. Thanks to ports, re-releases and HD updates.
  • If people finding it too hard, I can list what I was trying to show with each picture? Some can be well obscure (sorry). JonB can submit again after I post it up. What say you?
  • I'll have a go shortly, but after one full listen I'd be happy with 3 correct answers.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    If people finding it too hard, I can list what I was trying to show with each picture? Some can be well obscure (sorry). JonB can submit again after I post it up. What say you?
    If it helps others then great. It won't make much difference to me. I've got all the ones I could have got anyway, and don't recognise any of the other music at all.
  • OP updated in case people need a bit of help...
    IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING THEN THIS MAY HELP
    What I wanted each picture to represent, pics are still in random order
    Spoiler:
  • If that's still no help then I can update video so that pics are against relevant music
  • I'll be doing this today. I took a while to do Jon's but I got there in the end.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!