Hey Bats, go easy on him hmmm? For me?
‹ Previous123456745
  • Arkham Asylum

Arkham City

Arkham City Teaser (which makes a lot more sense now).

The Awesome Hugo Strange trailer for City.

The teaser for Harley's Revenge.

From what I've read you play as Robin and Batman (in flashbacks). It's a 2 hour-odd DLC released at the end of the month (800 MSP) or with the GOTY edition available soon at all quality retailers near you. 

Arkham Origins
    First trailer.

Arkham Knight
    First Trailer

tumblr_n1x9c8z0vh1qf1j4qo6_500.gif

tumblr_n1x9c8z0vh1qf1j4qo8_500.gif

tumblr_n1x9c8z0vh1qf1j4qo9_500.gif

Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    GOTY edition? I've not even played it yet!
  • Or you could wait out the Wii U version? 

GOTY + mega-pad extras I'd wager.
  • Story DLC is very good. I will of course be purchasing this.
    I'm a Sasquatch man and I'm watching you.
  • Story DLC is very good. I will of course be purchasing this.

The only downside I've heard is that you can't take Robin into the city, which would have added endless hours of fun for me.

2 hours for 800 points sounds a little steep, but yeah - I'm 100% in.
  • Where is it set then? Gotham proper? :/
    I'm a Sasquatch man and I'm watching you.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    this is a lot better than the other dlc iv already got and hardly touched, basiclly loads of challenge rooms.felt a bit ripped of by them at 8 quid a pop.

this is more like what i expected to get from robin and nightwing.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Where is it set then? Gotham proper? :/

No, think its still city but it all takes place inside somewherre.

I think.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Bought this on Steam. Awaiting xbox pad receiver in the post.
  • Kow wrote:
    Bought this on Steam. Awaiting xbox pad receiver in the post.

Sure you'll love it. Easily GOTY for me. It's completely brilliant.

Still mopping up the Riddler trophies. I'm too easily distracted, toying with the thugs and picking them off if different ways. Taking me ages.

No rush mind.
  • Wonder what depth and innovation the wii-U version will bring?...Oh wait, i know this...
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • Spock wrote:
    Wonder what depth and innovation the wii-U version will bring?...Oh wait, i know this...

Probably not this.
  • I just restarted this on game plus mode - didnt realise that it played differently enough to be worth a repeat trip. One thing I've realised on replaying is that it's much bigger than I thought. I remember finishing it first time and feeling that it was over quicker than asylum.

Speaking of Asylum, I feel I may have to pick that one up again as it is an awesome game and the 2 Batmans are well worth having in the collection.

Havent bought any of the dlc (simply becuase its on my 360 and I dont let the credit card near the consoles) Must pick up some live points and get them, really is a top game.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    All I really want to know is am I still top of all the leaderboards?
  • For now, Yoss.

Just for now.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Now has lasted for a good few months if I'm not mistaken.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Now has lasted for a good few months if I'm not mistaken.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9iwbR-bqy0sfAFHQkRaw_SO7bupPBf5aSvioy59mvK8GKJalr
  • Returned to this to tie up some loose ends and you are indeed sitting pretty on my leaderboards with me nestled in behind. Concentrating on Riddler trophies and maybe NG+ so no danger there.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Web, i swear NG+ is a so worthwhile.

I enjoyed it more than the first run, i think.
  • Enjoyed this immensely, and I can't wait for the new DLC. Took me a little while to really fall in love with it though; at the start it felt so overwhelming. Think I'll leave NG+ for a few months to have something else to look forward to.
    Animal Crossing - Name: Chrissy
    Island: Hopperton
    Fruit: Cherries
    FC: SW-6061-2213-4257
  • JRPC wrote:
    Web, i swear NG+ is a so worthwhile.

I enjoyed it more than the first run, i think.

Rescued all the Riddler hostages last night, really got the urge to NG+ today.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Played the first 45 minutes of Arkham city today (thanks to mostly harmless) and I loved it, very reminiscent of butcher bay. I'll be ready to spread my wings and let loose on the city tonight.
  • Never had seen that Hugo Strange trailer before. Amazing. Personally I cant get enough of this game. Recently finished NG+. Finally got that bloody flawless freeflow achiev (which really wasnt that hard in the end).

What leaderboards are you all on about?
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • n0face wrote:
    Played the first 45 minutes of Arkham city today (thanks to mostly harmless) and I loved it, very reminiscent of butcher bay. I'll be ready to spread my wings and let loose on the city tonight.

Pleasure:), don't rush through though to give it back, there's a load of secondary side missions that are nicely done and worth pursuing.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    three1ne wrote:
    Never had seen that Hugo Strange trailer before. Amazing. Personally I cant get enough of this game. Recently finished NG+. Finally got that bloody flawless freeflow achiev (which really wasnt that hard in the end). What leaderboards are you all on about?

The Riddler's Revenge ones, which I own.
  • I own my leaderboard, im fully prepared for you to unown me. We must not be xbox chums then. Thought I added you, what is your name?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yossarian Drew, send me a friend request.

There are a few scores that I'm not much higher than others on here, so you might take me on a couple, but there are a handful which are stupidly high.
  • Ta, chum request sent. So who else is high up on the leaderboard? Just added W3881N5 although I think xbox.com simultaneously cancelled it. I am certainly not Batman.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Finally fucking got the pc receiver for xbox controller working, bastard thing. Seems good. But fuck games for windows up its shitty arsehole.
  • three1ne wrote:
    Ta, chum request sent. So who else is high up on the leaderboard? Just added W3881N5 although I think xbox.com simultaneously cancelled it. I am certainly not Batman.
    FL is full but I'll prune Yoss off and add you. What's your tag?

• awwr, poor Yoss. 

Johnny Biscuits
‹ Previous123456745

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!