Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    IoShn4T.jpg

Couldn't find a thread and am surprised there isn't one. Is there??
    Rebel Galaxy is a space trading and combat simulation video game developed and published by two-person studio Double Damage Games. It was released on Steam and GOG.com for Microsoft Windows and OS X on October 20, 2015 and Xbox One and PS4 are out now too.

The game features space combat in capital ships in a randomly generated universe. While non-player fighter craft and gunships are capable of three-dimensional maneuvering, the player and other capital ships are restricted to a two-dimensional plane of movement with combat focusing on using broadsides to attack and defeat enemy ships. Similar to earlier space flight simulator games such as Freelancer, players are free to pursue various activities, such as pirating, trading, or bounty hunting, in addition to completing story missions to advance the plot.

eUOM4J9.jpg
    pDCTHUG.jpg

The game is basically a mix of Elite and Sid Meier's Pirates!, ish. The 2d movement in space is a bit odd but it's kind of like Star Patrol but with 3D graphics.

I started it last night and am loving it- ended up going to bed way later than planned because there's always one more thing you want to do.

Anyone else played it or planning on? I'm assuming some PC peeps have?
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Tempted for X1 and was recently looking but may clear backlog first.
  • I've heard its subtitle is " Brink in space "
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • No, that's a blank space
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Been on this all afternoon, it just gets better. I was avoiding battles prior to today but now I've hauled enough goods and saved up for a bigger ship. 3 times as many turrets and bought myself beefy long range range broadside cannons.

Spent the rest of the day doing rescue missions and helping out some fellow traders.

This is the perfect game to lie back and put your feet up to on a quiet afternoon.

The music is very lol too, but fits it perfectly.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FranticPea/video/13931264

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!