Helldivers / Helldivers 2 - Dive Hellier?
‹ Previous123456

• The Federation is losing a war it began…
    Join the elite HELLDIVERS, mankind’s last line of defence in a war against a ruthless alien race, in this top-down shooter with a satirical sense of humour.

Take to the battlefield with advanced weaponry and call in vehicle and air strikes to cover your squad mates. The reward for success is a place in Federation legend.

Get more for your money with Cross-Buy - purchase this game for PlayStation 4 and receive the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita versions at no extra cost.

Helldivers 2 is now out..

HELLDIVERS™ 2 is a 3rd person squad-based shooter that sees the elite forces of the Helldivers battling to win an intergalactic struggle to rid the galaxy of the rising alien threats. From a 3rd person perspective, players use a variety of weapons (pistols, machine guns, flamethrowers) and stratagems (turrets, airstrikes, etc.) to shoot and kill the alien threats. Players can also aim down the sights for a more accurate 1st person camera view. Combat is accompanied by frequent sprays of blood and dismemberment as players exterminate the alien forces or players and squad mates are hit by environmental explosions or friendly fire. Enemy encampments and battlefield environments depict bloodstains and dismembered corpses.”
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Just £15 seems to be a sticking point for most. Looks good as long as you're not lumped with retards who think its funny or clever to shoot one-another. I'll wait for its inevitable arrival onto PS+ and second surge of players it'll bring cause its free.
  • Id be keeping the matches strictly between Friends. I'm sure there is always a chance of muppetry and comedy ff situations
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • £15 does seem a bit steep for top down destiny.
  • Curtis wrote:
    Just £15 seems to be a sticking point for most. Looks good as long as you're not lumped with retards who think its funny or clever to shoot one-another. I'll wait for its inevitable arrival onto PS+ and second surge of players it'll bring cause its free.

Devs said it would never be on ps+ for free on the ps blog.

Sure 15 might seem a bit much for what is eessentialy starship troopers the unofficial game but it's on 15 for so long with your plus discount and the game is so worth more than that.

It's a genuine GOTY contender full of little moments, and amazing to play and coordinate with friends.
    Comunity on it is great so far, and of course there will always be an exception but there's a kick player button so no big deal.
  • Smang wrote:
    £15 does seem a bit steep for top down destiny.

I think this has more content than destiny and no rog.
    Also mechs and lav's are so much fun.
  • digi wrote:
    £15 does seem a bit steep for top down destiny.
    I think this has more content than destiny and no rog. Also mechs and lav's are so much fun.

with all due respect, your reply had more content than destiny. i'll buy this i think. then kick myself when it invariably does become free...
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Broken vidya.

The gameplay looks quite intense.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Bought it on release yet to fire it up.. give us a shout if yer on and whatnot. 4 player co-op with friendly fire you say?? Roight oop ma street. Heheh
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • isanbard wrote:
    Bought it on release yet to fire it up.. give us a shout if yer on and whatnot. 4 player co-op with friendly fire you say?? Roight oop ma street. Heheh

I'll be interested in some of that action.

• isanbard wrote:

I'll be interested in some of that action.

I'm on now if any of you are around?

Don't know how to fix the broken you tube link, it's the same one that were on my twitter and I just copy/pasted to here with the you tube embed thing.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Don't use the embed, just paste the URL into the youtube icon thingy in your reply options.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I'm now a Private Helldiver fighting anything that moves for sweet mother Super Earth. Ready to go!
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Get in.
  • This is excellent on so many levels and the attention to detail is glorious with so many nods to so many things.
    Aliens, titanfall, starship troopers, destiny.
    Really liking this. Played with @digi and @isanbard. Good times.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    This looks great.
  • This looks great.

Think you would really like it. Coop is great fun.

• Curtis wrote:
    I'll wait for its inevitable arrival onto PS+ and second surge of players it'll bring cause its free.

This for me too.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Few more goes this afternoon, good fun but I wish the camera panned out a bit.
  • Bob wrote:
    Curtis wrote:
    I'll wait for its inevitable arrival onto PS+ and second surge of players it'll bring cause its free.

This for me too.

Devs said on ps blog it'll never be a plus title.
    There's already a discount for it thru plus but it's a limited time offer.
    They will be extensively supporting it however.

• acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Never say never
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    They're bound to say that the week the game is released. lol! They want sales!

This has PS+ written all over it.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Nobody's getting any money out of me, ransom or otherwise.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    Curtis wrote:
    This for me too.

Aye, I'll grab it on plus even though I've only got a vita!
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Good games with @isanbard tonight.
    some of you should get on this, especially if HoW isn't dropping until May time. Will fill a gap until you can go grinding again..
  • Shhh I need him for exotic rolls, not the food kind.
  • Not last night you didn't.
    We were bug squashing and both forgot to pack spare ammo. Was a tense time.
  • No ammo drops in this game at all.
  • No ammo drops in this game at all.

Occasionally find it on corpses, otherwise it's a case of calling it down from orbit.
  • Last night we forgot to add it to allow us to call it down.
‹ Previous123456

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!