Pinball Arcade HIGH SCORE CHALLENGE (ARABIAN NIGHTS)
  • Since I got my PS4 I've been addicted to this (I've downloaded the trial and it comes with 'Arabian nnights' table) - Anyone else play it? I wouldn't mind setting up a high score comp or something if folks are up for it?

EDIT: Folks are up for it. Let's have a go. Go for your best score and submit it in this thread - You have 1 week from today (02/12) to get practicing and submit a score:

1: callmepauly / 67,720,980
    2: — / —
    3: — / —
    4: — / —
    5: — / —

Last updated: 25/11/14
  • I love pinball!
    I play a lot on my tablet and occasionally on pc. Don't forget they have a free monthly table.I think it's Thy Twilight zone currently, which is feature packed but very unforgiving.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I bought one of the packs on PS4, but lost interest when I realised you can't view friend's scores.
  • Dan's idea of a high score challenge is a good one.

As tales is the freebie shall we start there?
  • Dan's idea of a high score challenge is a good one. As tales is the freebie shall we start there?

Let's do this. I'll change the thread title, and set up the OP for scores.
  • Birdorf wrote:
    I bought one of the packs on PS4, but lost interest when I realised you can't view friend's scores.

Wot?  Disgraceful. 

I quite like the pinball game on Vita.  I think it's the same one that's available on XBLA.  Pinball FX2 maybe?  Only played the free tables so far, but its seems good.
  • I'm sure I bought a couple of the pinball games on PS3, and I thought they would have transferred over or at least the tables would. It seems that is not the case so I'm reluctant to shell out again, although it does look shiny on PS4.
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • LtPidgeon wrote:
    I'm sure I bought a couple of the pinball games on PS3, and I thought they would have transferred over or at least the tables would. It seems that is not the case so I'm reluctant to shell out again, although it does look shiny on PS4.

The Arabian Nights table is free (As is the game) on PS4
  • Totan_e1f590c5d3.jpg

Tales of the Arabian Nights (1996). This John Popadiuk designed masterpiece brings to life some of the most memorable tales off One Thousand And One Nights as told by the Persian Queen Scheherazade. The setting is ancient Baghdad where wishes can be granted in the ultimate battle to rescue the Princess from the clutches of an evil genie who taunts all foes.
    There are jewels to be collected and a playfield that will have players spinning Aladdin's lamp, flying on magic carpet ramps or visiting the bazaar for countless awards. With a deep set of rules, beautiful artwork, engaging voice work and excellent sound effects this is one of the most popular and highest rated tables of all time.
    3128 units of this table were produced.

Feel free to add this to the OP. This is a great table that I haven't seen in the wild yet.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!