Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    So I've been getting emails about Shadow Realms for a while now and have just recieved an invite to the Alpha. It's an ARPG where 4 people take on 1 Shadow Lord. I'm on the phone at the moment so will chuck in a quick link and expand later on. Anyone else get an invite?

Kotaku First Look
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • This is the new Bioware thingamajig, yeah? Gameplay vid makes it look like a 4-player Raid-'em-up which is, I suppose, novel enough. Early vid (here at Kotaku, also)  makes everything look quite light and twitchy, but it's hard to tell from videos taken at conventions from screens, so i'll hold back on critique there.

The biggest issue for me, as far as my selfish desire to only play games I like goes, is that is it, you know, a Boiware thingy. It's the MMO Old Republic group, if i'm not mistaken, as opposed to the, let's say, central group and i've found Bioware games quite hit and miss. I enjoyed KOTOR and Mass Effect, but recent offerings such as Dragon Age have been absolute gash - and I don't just mean Dragon Age 2, I mean the first as well.
  • fak me, hello CiT
  • Oi oi!

Been back for a couple of days now. Nice to see yas. When i saw a new post I thought maybe someone else had an opinion on this game, but no...just someone saying hello, haha. 

How's things, Gunn?
  • Totally ignorant to the game haha, but good to see you. Things are good, theyre actually  potentially extremely good, been a vr early adopter, see where the tech is going, can dev for it, know the full set of skills from the dev environment and i have a lot of free time in which to create the mechanisms that will absorb and fuck minds looking into that alternate reality portal. Its exciting! Doesnt leave much time for anything else although leah does get herself indulged, naturally. Hope you've been well, im not sure if you use any im stuff lately but if you have skype i'd welcome an add, im trying to keep my vr fanaticism away from public lest it get annoying - noone knows its nature and will only care when they do

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!