Nintendo Pocket Football Club
‹ Previous1234
  • All assets stolen from the game page: http://gamesites.nintendo.com.au/nintendo-pocket-football-club/

Ga2YzkC.png

What you do:
    As manager, customise and train up your players, then choose your tactics wisely to make the most of their abilities. Once you’re satisfied, send your team forth and watch your decisions play out in matches packed with action – but don’t be afraid to alter your approach if it all starts to unravel before your eyes. Delve deep and show plenty of skill on the sidelines and you could lead them all the way to the glorious treble of the Pro League 1, the Federation Cup and the European Challenge Cup. With enough work, you could even bring the World Club Classic back home! If you fancy going up against other managers across Australia, New Zealand and Europe, take your team online!
    Useful info:

Training Card combos:
    http://www.lemon-tea.co.uk/games/nintendo-3ds/nintendo-3ds-pocket-football-club-combo/

And if you are interested in sharing players, post your team ID and 3DS code in this thread and I'll try and keep it updated.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Oh and 3DS codes;

Vela  - Bob -  3652 0550 7878 - Club ID is 9C3D65D29
    mk64 - Tom - 3308-4584-1073 - Club ID is 6F003930C
    cindemon CD2E53FEA
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • 3 seasons & 2 titles.  Now waiting to see(why, bloody won outright with points to spare) who I get in the playoff final from Pro League 2.  Team are f'in toast & win the playoff or not, a major upheaval is needed.

Will add code when I get home.
  • After coming 4th in my second season advanced league, I turfed out anyone on a downward trend of three bars or more. Lots of talent gone.

On the plus side I made a couple of big signings so will be relying on some star midfielders in season 3, and strengthening some cheap defenders.
  • Well that was a disastrous move. Might have to start over entirely :(
  • Won the playoff final, season over.  Life starts in Pro League 2 in a few game weeks.  It's all about the rebuild now.  My star striker of the last 3 seasons(32 goals in 44 matches) was horribly on the wind down the second half of last season & some of the chances he missed were criminal.  

Not gonna gut the team. Fringe players have been getting cards if not game time & the window before the season kicks off should be ample training time & spunking of training cards that I have been hoarding, in an attempt to bring them up to the standard needed.  Will probably release 5 or 6(happy to offer to fellow manager's once I get my head around it) have 12 on the decline, but not gonna nuke the team, old dogs will become new fringe players.
  • I had an accident yesterday. Battery light flashed red mid game so I quit and put it on the charger. I thought the game auto-saved.

So it turned out my prior save was only halfway through my transfer massacre, and now I have a team that is winning.
  • Holy fucking shit.

Just had the absolute best match ever with this.

1-0 at 8' (leading)
    1-1 at 30'
    1-2 at 41'
    2-2 at 49'
    2-3 at 54'
    3-3 at 59'
    3-4 at 68'
    4-4 at 87'
    5-4 at 90'+2' for a last gasp win.
  • i'll update my codes 

mk64 - Tom - 3308-4584-1073
    Fairly sure my club ID is - 6F003930C

but i've since made some transfers after going online. After two games I won, I got to 527 in europe before the battery died. I beat the team which was 30th 2-0. What are Game ID's for? 

Also, a big squad is a must in this game, sending offs, injuries towards the end of the season, strength and depth is critical imo.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Really looking forward to the next title in the series - Nintendo Pocket Billiards Club
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Ooh, yes please.
  • I'd like to see them flick a button and let us actually play the matches :P
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Promotion play-off victory! 1-0!

Time to do some hardcore recruitment.
  • mk64 wrote:
    I'd like to see them flick a button and let us actually play the matches :P

I know the press gave it a bit of a kicking because you couldn't skip matches, but I feel it really adds to its charm(& the strength of the bond I feel towards my team).  If you are a footy manager in real life you ain't skipping shit.  You gotta make the calls when needed.  I'm not saying I watch every match, normally during practise matches I take my eye off the ball, as the 11 are normally new signings or fringe players.  League matches tho are watched 100%.  It's great to see combo-card skills in effect whilst the flip is watching your Messi of a player burn out & become shit.
  • quick question, the combos are actually just stat boosting right? 

i.e. for instance the shooting one, if you do it on the keeper its just going to effect the stats its not actually going to start making him shoot more right?
  • No some are special moved too, there's a bicycle kick one for example or a long shot one.
  • really? 

You can only get the special moves from the combo cards? Can you find a source for that? 

(not saying your lying but i want to check)
  • I with Crayon on this one.  No proof & won't be able to really look into it untill later, but it seems common sense that if you keep pumping "Headed shot" etc into that player they are gonna pull it off.  My left midfielder only received long shot & cross related combos, he was the only one who was more accurate & had more success, yet the rest of the midfield shat on him for stats.

Confirmation would be nice tho, as I might be a tad obssed with this & seeing shit they ain't there.
  • Plus there are "goal keeper" only combos also, a little more weight to that side of the debate.
  • I got a spotpass message today which gave me Spain to play against in friendly matches. They unsurprisingly thrashed me 6-0 but I did get a new combo and a load of cards.
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • mk64 wrote:
    Can you find a source for that?

Well, I had a gander.  Couldn't find anything concrete, 'cept hints, even put myself through 5 pages of a "Itawa Asks" with the games creator.  So maybe, just maybe my imagination is running away.

The budget for life in this new league is crazy, good crazy tho & my fears about coming straight back down have eased. Having a break till Sunday as I gotta try & get some Mario Golf in on my next free gaming window, but I will be offering up at least 4 old pro's who are "c" rank or above next time I'm on.  So looking for similar stats & positions in a trade, so check the friend market in the office over the next couple of days as I'm not in a rush to start season 4 for the mo.

Club ID: CD2E53FEA. Nice to see more faces in the friend league, coming for you "Gaff FC" ;)
  • Is this grindy grindy or deep and requires skill and tactics?
  • Grindy Grindy imo

I'm not sold that the combos enable moves
  • Some combo cards do add moves, such as keeper moves up and a couple of celebration animations.

Because players level up all the time, it's hard to prove if feints and whatnot are learned from cards or general stat levels unlock them.

That said, I could be convinced some cards do offer special skills but I cant prove it.
  • This should help peeps with combo choices:-

Combo Tracker Spreadsheet
  • Lost to brizzle in the 94th minute by a long range effort. I will be back. Oh I will be back.

Also still not convinced regarding combos and players/roles
  • Stopharage wrote:
    This should help peeps with combo choices:-

Combo Tracker Spreadsheet

The link in the first post is better cos it lets you tick which cards you have and it says which combos you can make.

I did try the one you linked, but it has some errors in it so I found the other one.
  • Injuries!! 2nd
    In the league but no way I can catch with three games left
  • Nintendo Pocket Football Club: The Real EPL Simulator
  • Dog fight for the top of the league finish! 

Players are losing potential and are often "red" now. Huff. Players have no fucking stamina!
  • Got promoted! Didn't get a massive budget but good enough. Really starting to change up the team a bit. I'm confident i'll beat most teams soon. Got some class upfront and my new midfielder will be a machine when he gets going. 

Going for mid-table this season and try to get to the 2nd or 3rd round of the cup.
‹ Previous1234

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!